most valuble thing you ever lost at kings island and on what ride

israel09

Me and some friends lost like $150 cash, 2 shirts, a Nike bag, 3 cell phones and a hoodie from White Water Canyon.... Of course not on-ride but on the item pick-up after the ride. We think someone took it, but we filed a report and we only got my phone back which was found in a trash bin.. lol

Why would you take $150 into the park? Anyways, I'm sorry you lost your stuff. My niece had a purple bag once and she always used to put it into the bins while she rode stuff. Well, one day she put it in the bins while she rode The Beast and we got back and...POOF. It was gone. It had her glasses and other odd things in it, including two gold passes to KI. Well, they got new passes from KI, but nothing was ever returned. She didn't have glasses for a few days thereafter. Now, she won't ever put her stuff in the bins.

There is a reasson parks have lockers. So you do not put your valuables in ride bins where they are expossed to all of the various individuals at the park and if it was a perfect world we would not need to lock our cars or our homes. I believe Gunnery Sergeant Hartman regarding thivery and footlockers.

I lost my shoe in the Diamondback station! LOL. We were in the front seat, getting ready to pull out of the station, when my flip flop just slid off my foot and bounced off the side and fell underneath the station. I've never lost anything while a ride is moving, just sitting still lol. One of the ride ops could get my flip flop out from under the station thankfully.

:lol:

Why would you take $150 into the park?

To buy a pizza, of course! ;)

I lost a lens out of my prescription glasses on Face/Off. I filled out a Lost & Found card, but it was never recovered. I've lost my hat on Corkscrew, which I got back towards the end of the day. And my sunglasses came out of my hoodie pocket on Voyage this year. Luckily, I only buy cheap ones!

Why would you take $150 into the park?

To buy a pizza, of course! ;)

I lost a lens out of my prescription glasses on Face/Off. I filled out a Lost & Found card, but it was never recovered. I've lost my hat on Corkscrew, which I got back towards the end of the day. And my sunglasses came out of my hoodie pocket on Voyage this year. Luckily, I only buy cheap ones!

Is a pizza worth 150 dollars? :blink:

I'll probably get laughed at this BUT my spongebob souvenir cup... lol

Yeah I know nothin valuable... I left it in the ride bin for Delirium and by the time I realized it, I figured someone would've turned it in already, so I just checked L & F at the end of the night, and no one had turned it in. Fortunately one of the gift shops on I-Street sells em still, just with a darker lid and without the Paramount Parks on the label. lol

I know it's silly, but I loved that cup sooo much cuz it's blue (fav color) and spongebob lol