KI Website Calendar Has Changed

The Interpreter

I have noticed this too, and also find it much more functional and easier to use.

I hope this is a step towards a website re-design. I look at Cedar Point's amazing website, not only much more user friendly but also much better looking, then I look at the Paramount Park websites, which look like they used a premade template and used their own colors, and I think "Can't you just sit down one day and actually go through the trouble of redesining it?" It must not be that hard.

I have noticed this too, and also find it much more functional and easier to use.

I hope this is a step towards a website re-design. I look at Cedar Point's amazing website, not only much more user friendly but also much better looking, then I look at the Paramount Park websites, which look like they used a premade template and used their own colors, and I think "Can't you just sit down one day and actually go through the trouble of redesining it?" It must not be that hard.

Trust me completely redisigning a website is a very hard and time consuming process especially making a decent one.

As far as the calender goes I agree that it looks good and is the step in the right direction.

Trust me completely redisigning a website is a very hard and time consuming process especially making a decent one.

As far as the calender goes I agree that it looks good and is the step in the right direction.

I understand that redesigning a website is hard, But I've got to agree with Beast1979 here. The "PKI" website is significantly worse than others including Cedar Point and the fact that the templates exist for the pages at Cedar Point should actually make it much easier to copy for KI. While maybe not doable in a day, it could probably be done by a small team within a month - certainly Cedar Fair has had plenty of time since purchasing the old Paramounts parks by now.