Intresting CP Tweet

If you're wondering what Aquatrax is....it's a ride from Intamin.

http://www.intaminworldwide.com/iag/index....8&Itemid=33

According to Wikipedia (reliable source, I know)- the only operating Aquatrax is at Lotte World in Seoul, South Korea. The wiki page also says that the ride opened in 2003, is the only Aquatrax operating and currently none are planned to be installed in the future. The ride also features LIM propulsion!

I would be less than thrilled if they decided to build an Aquatrax. I've always been curious to see why more parks haven't built one if they're simply that awesome (same thing goes for their Wing Rider design). The low capacity nature of the ride doesn't really help get me excited either. Did I mention this is an Intamin? The last thing Cedar Point needs is another new ride to go through the inevitable ups and downs of being up again, down again. CP does need another water ride, but I really hope they go in another direction if they choose that route.

Guest rcfreak339
The AquaTrax ride on the Intamin website looks like a lot of fun, but it'd be horrible with capacity. Also, on top of that, CP is a busy park, lots of people go.. I can't imagine what the lines for this would be.

Cedar Point will find ways, don't worry about capacity. People were saying that the capacity for Maverick would be horrible and see how that turned out? Cedar Point will find a way to make this one awesome ride.

I am blocked here at work from tweets so what did the tweet say? Did it just say aquatrax?

Yes.

hooky, who has to do this to not break a rule!

They found my secret wifi antenna and eagle-eye me now!! it's horrible and it's my own personel computer!!!

sadly, you make a good point. as much as i like Diamondback, and having a b and m at Kings Island, i love new, innovative rides. Kings Island is full with once new and innovative rides and i think that's part of the magic. From what i hear Diamondback is just like Behemoth, besides a few differences in the layout...

Guest rcfreak339

^Cedar Point knows how popular they are. They will not put a low capactiy ride in there park. As said Cedar Point likes to up the antsy a little. Maverick is a perfect example of this. People thought it would be a capacity nightmare but the lines have proved to be one of the fastest lines in the park. Don't worry about capacity, Cedar Point will add a good capacity ride.

^Cedar Point knows how popular they are. They will not put a low capactiy ride in there park. As said Cedar Point likes to up the antsy a little. Maverick is a perfect example of this. People thought it would be a capacity nightmare but the lines have proved to be one of the fastest lines in the park. Don't worry about capacity, Cedar Point will add a good capacity ride.

Maverick may have ok capacity by the numbers, but it is definetly not a fast line. That line is actually one of the slowest in the park, IMO. I hate standing in it because it takes so long.

Guest rcfreak339

^I thought Maverick's line was one of the fastest moving line Iv'e waited for. Whole line is about 30min (or it felt like that anyway)