Intresting CP Tweet

Guest rcfreak339
Why "twyce" instead of "twice"?

Russell Twyce was a diver who died in a scuba accident, and was revived after 8 minutes. A possible theme for a new water ride?

Just a thought...drowning, a new level of horror in water rides...

http://russelltwyce.com/

I love that thinking. This Cedar Point team is clever....really clever,

Guest rcfreak339

Intemedator at KD and Carowinds are themed to a race car driver that died. All I was saying that it's clever thinking, and I really think this new ride will be random. As in it will be something no on expected.

From Twitter earlier today:

Renderin' some video. Looks great!

I might be over analyzing, but would this mean a virtual rendering of a ride?

It might be that they are editing some footage. I use Finalcut Express to edit my footage and whenever you make a change to the video it makes you render it. It takes some time. That might be what they are talking about. I don't know.

Why "twyce" instead of "twice"?

Russell Twyce was a diver who died in a scuba accident, and was revived after 8 minutes. A possible theme for a new water ride?

Just a thought...drowning, a new level of horror in water rides...

http://russelltwyce.com/

That would an absolutely CRAZY theme for a dark ride. But, I don't think it would good for a regular ride.

I sometimes think that if they built a ride where every 10,000th rider got injured, there would be people lined up across the park to try to be that 10,000th person.

Wait - they already did this....it was called Son of Beast!

What is the point of that?

Per Pointbuzz, it's not open to the public. Webcasts, podcasts and all that jazz but no in person affair.

When Tony talks aboutnot seeing something happening on Frontier Trail I think he is referring to actually construction. It seems quite certain that the announcement will be made at this Thur at 9:10. Go Browns's post is a quote from Tony himself saying "all will be revealed."

So the announcement time has been on my mind. 9:10am, Lightning Strikes Twyce, ok how about 9+10=19, wait a second. Currently CP has 17 coasters if this is a dueling/racing, family style coaster, then CP could claim 19 coasters.

Lightning, hmm I seem to remember Cedar Fair liking GCI quite a bit lately and they built Lightning that struck Twyce already http://www.rcdb.com/597.htm.

Also the Canfields and the Mcgee are the two fueding famlies on the Paddle Wheel excursion. Hmmm the two sides duel in the form of a coaster?

Im wondering if we could see a racing/dueling GCI woodie pop up next year at the point?