Woman Getting Married to Fairground Ride

She doesn't. She may be in for a surprise after the wedding. And if the marriage ever becomes disjointed, the connection may be severed.

This is even being reported in Africa. The report here is less than kind:

...The 33-year-old Amy Wolfe, who suffers from 'objectum sexuality' or 'objectophilia', first saw the ride some 20 years ago, and has been besotted ever since, reports The Sun....

I wasn't freaked out as it just felt so natural but I didn't tell anyone about it because I knew it wasn't 'normal' to have feelings for a fairground ride."

Wolfe plans to marry the ride, named 1001 Nachts, and take the surname 'Weber', the manufacturer's title.

"I tell him how much I've missed him and what I've been up to since my last visit. And I kiss the bits I can reach. The staff are really understanding."

http://news.iafrica.com/quirky/1847901.htm

She now sleeps with a picture of the ride on her ceiling and carries its spare nuts and bolts around to feel closer to it.
How did she get spare nuts and bolts from the ride?

Whenever I get around to going to Knoebel's (planned for next year), I'll have to avoid this ride. I don't want to have the ride cheat on its spouse with me! But then...

She claims to believe they share a fulfilling physical and spiritual relationship and does not get jealous when other people ride it.

She claims to believe they share a fulfilling physical and spiritual relationship and does not get jealous when other people ride it.

She might not get jealous when other people ride it, but what if they were to say something like " I love that ride."? Would she not get mad then? Also, do you thinks she like, kisses the ride? :lol:

I told my mom about it and she said "I'm surprised your not wanting to marry Diamondback..." :lol:

He'd have to fight at least one other member (#4155) of KIC who gives Diamondback lift hill supports big hugs - I remember a picture in a PTR somewhere but couldn't find it

First of all Knobels must be thrilled that this freak has married their ride. Question is can they be sued if they decide to dismantal her husband?

The article states that she "carries it's spare nuts and bolts around to feel closer to it"......sounds like a legitimate marriage to me!