getting to the point.

rotag

I FINALLY MADE IT TO THE POINT!!!after sayin that, on with the show we must.

http://s636.photobucket.com/albums/uu85/rotag1299/ for photos. there are 169 of them.

day one

i got off work and was so excited that i skipped to the truck like a lil girl. and im not talking about 13 year old here, try 7 year old style. i got so many stares that i know that i am going to get heckled @ work, when i go back. so i went home to pick up the relatives{gma, gpa, sam, & mariah}. we drove over to exit 115 on 70{to pick up my mom}. the 4 went and ate at bk while i waited for mom by the truck. upon her arrival, we swapped suitcases and split up into 2 groups of 3. gma, gpa, and mariah in the truck & me, mom, and sam in the other.

on the way there i told sam about the info i was told about the park{to help build up her excitement}. she had never been on anything that went upside down. on the way we made several stops for the rest area's, gas, and the olive gardin. we finally got to our hotel and since we were early, we had to go kill some time at walmart. once checked in they went somewhere, while i zonkered out in the room. when i woke up i found that they had went to ryans, & went over to goofy golf. we turned on the tv and it look like someone had done something to the menu screen. it made me laugh so hard that i had to get a pic. cause it said a whole bunch of letters, followed by a GIGGITY$#!T. i took a shower and went back to bed.

...stay tuned for day two...

day two

we got up and did our morning habits before leaving. we stoped at a McyD's where i only got a drink. why you ask? its simple really. i eat breakfast items and i become sicker than a dog. so while i sat there{smelling there food and trying to keep my stomache}, i sipped on some fruitopia. i was extatic about it cause i have not seen this since middle school{to be honest i thought they stoped making it}. then we were on our way to Cedar Point. we got really close and the girls started freaking over the birds{exspecially the seagulls}. as we made our way to the front we saw charlie brown and linus. after the photo-op we went into the park. i have to be honest that after being spoiled with gold it stunk to have to wait with the rest of the GP.

once they moved the railings we watched the runnin of the crowd. one girl tried jumping over the rails, only to mis and do a chest plant on the ground. no-one helped her up. the g's went one way while us 4 went the other. so we first hit maxair. wich is more awsome than delrium with only halh the wait. we didnt tell sam that she went upside down till later. then it was off to space spiral. the girls were in awestruck. then we rode troika, where the girls were freaking cause the gulls flew over-head while on the ride. then we went to wicked twister. i was so mad cause the ride-op wouldn't even try to staple me in so i could ride. he was like dude you have to get off. so i waited while the 3 rode.

then we went to power tower{mom didnt ride}. we went on the side that shot use up. the ride-op there made me take my glasses off. we got pics with snoopy and his cookies. we got over two corkscrew and sam is like i dont know. then we told her she done went upside down on maxair. then she was all gung-ho for it. afterwards we went on witches wheel. i forgot to brace myself and slid down in the seat. that whole entire ride i was laying down with my neck cranked up. then we went to ripcord. mariah just coming out of basic thought it was like there training on jumping out of an aircraft. she... was... WRONG!!! all 3 of us had a blast on it. we meet back up with the g's and went to gemini before eating. me and mom was on blue/creme while mariah and sam were parallel on red/yellow. i loved the airtime until the bar went under my gut and started beating me sence-less. while eating we fed the birds the crumbs and had a good laugh.

then we split up again and rode cedar creek mine ride. i liked it cause it was well themed.it went over the water. when they say keep hands down, they mean it. the cars were hand made and not pre-fabricated/fiberglass. now the lapbar was somethin else i tell you what. then we rode the cp & le railroad. then we rode mean streak twice. both times the lapbar just kept clicking down at the end of the ride as if to say [in soup nazi voice from sienfeld]"no leave for you!!!" :P . if SoB is like this than i think i can tough it out.

after that everyone became a bunch of party poopers when i tried to get them on maverick with me. but they said no the line is too long. so we meet up with the g's and made our way to the front. i managed to talk them onto cadilac cars, sam wanted to ride maxair one more time. i found out at gate that with handstamp and parking receipt i could leave then come back later. so we went out for chinese buffet. i talked them into giving me the key so i could go back.

once back i was shocked to find my spot still open so i snatched it back really fast like. i got in line for raptor and halfway thru it broke down. so i ditched it and went to calypso. it wasnt as much fun as i rember from when i was little. then i went to blue streak, and was suprissed such a little coaster could give such big airtime.

then i went to millinium force, i tried the test seat and it was a no-go. so i went back towrds maverick. i tried that test seat and just barely fit. it was awsome and extremely well themed. like you were on a get-away horse, going thru canyons, out by the lake, and ocasional buck or two, then when you think your done by riding ito the barn, then shoom your out again, till you finally come to a stop. i loved it so much and had 30 min to kill till park closes, i jumped back in line again.

on my way out i looked at the lights. which for what i can say that what ki does with fireworks, they do with lights. i saw a baby racoon and tried to take a picture of it. but once i had the corect setting he was gone. so i mosed on back to the truck and made my way back to the hotel. on my way i stopped and got gas and 3 for $4 cans of nos enrgy drink.

... Stay tuned for day three...

day three

i woke up to my gma tappin my foot with her hair brush. it scared me so bad that i recoiled my foot and kicked my own @$$ hard. we got ready and went to the other McyD's by castawaybay. man i hate breakfast!!! we got there and i got a pic of the herse. some guy went by me{teasin me about my style of pic takin} said "diddja get the shot?!?!" i shouted back like the dumb tourist "yeah i did, you wanna see?!?!" he just kept on walkin and laughin. we started the day just about the same. we went to maxair. then we went on around. while sam and mariah rode wicked twister, me and mom rode chaos. after they got of we talked them onto chaos. sam thought it was messed up{and to think that that was a carnival ride at the fair people would pay per ride}.

then we went to scrambler. me and mariah rode in one where mom and sam rode oposite. just about the time it got goin good it came to an end. mom bein the scrambler fanatic said as she passed us "this is a sissy ride!!!" boy was she mad. then we darted towards the train. rode it around to other station. went to ride mean streak. then got the call by the g's that they wanted to eat.

so we got back on the train and rode it over to other station. got on skyride, to meet up with them @ midway market. once done we hoped back on skyride and went to the train again. they told me i was nuts for waiting in the maverick line. so they waited at the arcade while i waited for maverick. i watched one couple get busted for line jumping. i physically saw someone linejump was was nowhere near a ride-op to tell. so whenever i saw him i gave him the evil eye{letting him no that i saw him do what he did and i didn't apricate it}. finally got on maverick and had a blast.

once off the party poopers where ready to go. so we once again took the train around and walked to the front. this time they didnt make me leave. so as soon as i got the key i disapeared into the masses. went to TTD only to find the test seat fit just like millie. so i texted tom and gigga. found out mag wasnt made by intemin. so i got inline. i was blown away in the tunnels. tom told me that for crazy tunnel madness i should try voyage.

after that i went on paddlewheel exertions. somehow this lady manged to get an elctric wheelchair thru the que. the capt's jokes were soo lame that they was funny. after that i went on antique cars, had fun til this kid kept bumpin my rear. i went over to towne hall museum and saw half of the stuff in there my g-gpa used to own when he was livin{& half of that still worked}. i saw the mag banner but gave up after 30 names and not finding giga's.

i decided to ride thunder canyon. i was doin fine till the falls came and drenched me. after that my clothes became heavy and i turned into a party pooper. so i made my way to the front making sure the sun was at my back. got to the front and bought a towel and some soft and fuzzy gym shorts. went out to truck and forgot that i had to walk back one more row.

called the relatives and they said they went to the outback. i met them over there, made a quick change. me, mom, & gma split from them and went over to ghostly manor. rode a 3d mine ride, and went back to hotel.

...stat tuned for the fourth and final day...

day four

i got up and gpa rousted everyone else up so we could be out by check out time which was at noon. we then went to cracker barrel{where i just got a soda} & out of kindness i waited for them and tried to keep from spilling my guts from that horrid stench. but on the bright side i found my favorite candybar in the whole world{& they came packaged in a box of ten} which is...[drumroll please]

...goo-goo clusters.

we stoped for gas and i picked up my favorite energy drink{full throttle, blue demon}. on the way home we talked and listened to the radio. mom was killing me with the air conditioning. she wouldn't let me roll the window down{cause it would mess up her hair}. i got one major headache goin so i made up my mind that when we stopped to eat, that i was goin to make gma ride with her.

we stopped at a ljs/a&w. i ate, took some bayer, rode in the truck and headache went away. then we stoped at rest area and did a major switch so the g's could take my cuz's home and mom could take me to go get my car and the dog. we came back here and everything leads up to this here tr.

thank you and have a nice now.

rotag1299

I'm sorry you couldn't fit onto WT or MF. So, do you never eat breakfast, I guess?

its something in the food that makes me sick to my gut. so if i do i avoide eggs and any type of pork products. and im usually up a night working thirds, so what is my lunch is everyone else's breakfast.

Make sure you ride Raptor, Mantis, Gemini and Skyhawk on your last day.

In the future if you are going to CP this long, you would get a much better deal with a Platinum Pass as in two days it pays for itself. Also you get the ERT on Maverick, Millenium Force, Raptor, and Skyhawk at 9a before the GP.

Make sure you ride Raptor, Mantis, Gemini and Skyhawk on your last day.

In the future if you are going to CP this long, you would get a much better deal with a Platinum Pass as in two days it pays for itself. Also you get the ERT on Maverick, Millenium Force, Raptor, and Skyhawk at 9a before the GP.

Skyhawk did not return as an ERT ride this season, however Iron Dragon is open at 9.