Invertigo

CincyMan98

I just rode Invertigo for the first time today and I have a couple of questions:

1. Do you think is a very unappreciated ride? I rode it and I loved it. Intense, disorenting, and plain fun. It seems like no one rides it. Very short lines.

2. In the line, it took 5 minutes for each train to fill up and run. And one time while we were waiting the restraints came up. Does this happen all the time?

This is actually one of the dizziest rides in the park in my opinion and one of my favorites now. Top 3.

i was with them before they started personalizing theme. when i got my camera at beginin of the season i decided to just take pictures. i saw that one and said it is the one. as far as the card themselves, just watch what you do. those bills can add up quick if your not paying attention.

whats in your wallet?

I always used to love Invertigo, until last season I just didn't care for it anymore. This season I've only ridden it twice cause I only ride it if it's to the ramp before the station. I do think it's under rated, I'd like to have ERT on it sometime.

I love it! It's my third favorite ride there. 2nd being The Beast and 1st being Diamondback. It may be short but it packs quite a punch. Two things usually happen to me while I'm riding it. One is; after riding my legs feel very sitff and tight. That's the only way I can describe it. The other thing that happens to me is during the boomerang everything just seems like a blur around me. Does anyone know why these things happen?

i was with them before they started personalizing theme. when i got my camera at beginin of the season i decided to just take pictures. i saw that one and said it is the one. as far as the card themselves, just watch what you do. those bills can add up quick if your not paying attention.

whats in your wallet?

Looks to see....a Six Flags Mastercard from Chase. Imagine that...

Terpy, who often gets odd looks when using said card at Cedar Fair establishments...

You see a blur obviously because of the Gs. And it's so fast! It's just the design of the ride, the small, short, and very tight but fast ride that whips around the curves. That's what gives you so much Gs, and it makes you so disoriented. That's what I love about it! I don't know a lot about physics on coasters, but I think I'm close to right.

Invertigo, or as I still call it, Face/Off, is a pretty fun coaster. I only will ride it thought in the morning or late at night when their is no line because otherwise it just takes forever. This was one of my first boomerangs and inverted coasters and it's force full loop and cobra roll make it great. Plus you get to watch the expressions of people across from you.

Did Kings Island have to shut down Invertigo also? They did that when a Drop Tower ride killed someone.

If your talking about the incident with Superman at some Six Flags park, No. They did not close Invertigo due to that, they did close down Drop Tower though. Even though Drop Tower had its cables on the inside, and Superman had it on the outside they closed it for inspection.

I don't like it so I think they should tear it down.

(sound familiar?)

Why? Nothing major has gone wrong with Invertigo that I know of. Totally different than SOB.