How many coasters have you ridden?

McSalsa

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell if I know.. I don't remember all I rode.

I been on

Worlds of fun:

Orient Express

Mamba

Timber Wolf

Cedar Point:

Magnum

Mean Streak

Millennium Force

Raptor

Mantis

Blue Streak

Gemini

Jr Gemini

Woodstock express

TTD

Maverick

Wicked Twister

Disaster transport

Corkscrew

Iron Dragon

Wildcat

...did I just put all of them down?

Kings Island:

everything including the one ride I barely remember on King Cobra

Dorney Park:

Steel Force (yea how cool am i)

SeaWorld Orlando:

Kraken

Manta

Dollywood:

Mystery Mine'

bLazin Fury

Tennessee Tornado

Thunderhead (love love LOVE)

Knotts Berry Farm:

Silver Bullet

Jaguar

Montazooma

Boomerang

Xcelerator

Ghost rider

Six Flags Magic Mountain:

Goliath

Colussus

Tatsu

X (not X2 yet..)

Ninja

I know I am missing some...

57 for me, that is not enough or my liking though. I would like to up my count to at least 75 by this time next year.

BTW, Coaster Fanatics, this site has a profile that you can add rides and rate them and it gives you a neat little signature maker like myself and a lot of other people have on this site. There is no charge either.

108. Which I believe is rather impressive considering I went into the season with 47.

12 new parks later, I've more than doubled it. And that's even with missing half the credits at 2 of the parks! Hoping to pick up about 5 more credits by the end of the season.

Posted from my BlackBerry mobile device.

OK, I am updating this poll...now there is an option if you have rode over 300 roller coasters.

That's a lot of steel...wood...and more. If you have rode that many and can't find one you like...you probably shouldn't be riding roller coasters. Unless you do nothing but ride boring kiddie coasters or ultra-rough woodies. In that case go find a better coaster. Or something.

I have confused myself. :lol:

PS: Meant to update this poll with a new question but it wouldn't let people who have already voted vote again, so...new poll coming soon!

I do enjoy riding coasters, and found alot that i do like. I also enjoy going around to different parks and riding new coasters as well as riding other coasters that i have already rode before.

During the course of my life I intend on saving money for retirement as most people do. But with that money I want to travel the world, or at least North America, visiting amusement parks and riding roller coasters. Hopefully to get my coaster count over 300, at least.

Do not remember, but will look at my signature to remember after I post this. :)

Well there yeah go 64. Only 5 away from my favorite number. ;)

Zach, running away. . .

Wow... :P

I've got 60. Which I don't thinnk is horrible considering I only had 26 going into this year.

Coaster amateur. I've ridden all that KI has to offer, Space Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad at Magic Kingdom, and The Incredible Hulk and Dueling Dragons at Universal Studios: Islands of Adventure. Hasn't been a good season for me.

I plan on getting out to many more parks next season though :D