Gay Pride 2009 Info About KI!

Cody

I can't say I've ever been to a pride day, and I'm probably not going this year. But I have friends who live in Toledo, and the only day they go to Cedar Point every year is Father's Day, which is the unofficial "gay day" at CP. The crowds are always very light and they say its a ton of fun. Good luck with the event, I hope it goes well. And as for that^^^^, some things will never change...

No offense to anyone, but I don't think they should be having this event on September 11th for obvious reasons.

Obvious reason? Your making it sound like its disrespectful to have it on that day when it isn't. Its like saying to a little kid that he can't have his birthday party because it falls on 9-11.

Also your post has been reported.

No offense to anyone, but I don't think they should be having this event on September 11th for obvious reasons.

Obvious reason? Your making it sound like its disrespectful to have it on that day when it isn't. Its like saying to a little kid that he can't have his birthday party because it falls on 9-11.

Listen I was not saying because it's Pride Night. In my opinion the park shouldn't even be open that day. And my birthday happens to fall on 9/11. So no, I'm not against a party on that day. Their was no reason to report me. It's not like I was bashing Pride Night or calling people names?

Never mind-Rumor Smasher, you said what I wanted to say about the obvious bigotry of others.

I wasn't being a bigot. The "obvious reason" was because it's September 11th, not Pride Night. Even if I did say "obvious reason" and was referring to Pride Night I would be entitled to my opinion just as you are entitled to yours.

Listen I was not saying because it's Pride Night. In my opinion the park shouldn't even be open that day. And my birthday happens to fall on 9/11. So no, I'm not against a party on that day. Their was no reason to report me. It's not like I was bashing Pride Night or calling people names?

Never mind-Rumor Smasher, you said what I wanted to say about the obvious bigotry of others.

I wasn't being a bigot. The "obvious reason" was because it's September 11th, not Pride Night. Even if I did say "obvious reason" and was referring to Pride Night I would be entitled to my opinion just as you are entitled to yours.

The park isn't open...its being rented that night for a private event. Your not bashing but there was no need for that post. before you post , ask yourself is this necessary? Do I really need to post this? Will the offend someone? Do i need to express my opinion? Does my opinion go along with the topic?

The park isn't open...its being rented that night for a private event. Your not bashing but there was no need for that post. before you post , ask yourself is this necessary? Do I really need to post this? Will the offend someone? Do i need to express my opinion? Does my opinion go along with the topic?

The park is open. And the first thing I said was "No offense to anyone..."

The park is open. And the first thing I said was "No offense to anyone..."

The park is being rented that night for private events aka pride night.

I thought this was a private event? Then, how can people just decide to go?

Its called a private event because some immature people can't act their age if we were too host this on a publicly open day. Now you can go to this event if your ready to support! or have family members that are gay and support. You don't just go on this day because its open from 6pm-midnight you go to support and celebrate <3

"It’s a night to meet family and friends, and support the Greater Cincinnati’s Gay and Lesbian Community Center"

• Like 1

i will be there with my new boyfriend, We r so excited plus we are goin up to Cedar Point on aug26-27. He is awesome, oh yeah and we are getting married ( commentment Ceremony) this october and plan on hitting Kings Island after it.

Congrats on your marraige. :D (supose to be a smiley face the eyeroll one confuses me cus i thought it was a smile) . i hope to see everyone at pride night. im doing my best to be able to make it so i can support my friends and everyone elses. And i like that the money goes to a good cause.

• Like 1

Now I may be a bit confused. Can I go to the park because I feel the donation of the money is to a good cause? I am not gay nor is any of my close friends (that I know of) but I support and celebrate anyones choices no matter who they are, so am I allowed to go? (sorry if it sounds like a dumb question but I assure you I am now truly confused)

Now I may be a bit confused. Can I go to the park because I feel the donation of the money is to a good cause? I am not gay nor is any of my close friends (that I know of) but I support and celebrate anyones choices no matter who they are, so am I allowed to go? (sorry if it sounds like a dumb question but I assure you I am now truly confused)

Your aloud to go =)!!! If you support come along! Everyone is invited except haters!