Gay Pride 2009 Info About KI!

Cody

I am 90% sure Im going to this one, my last KI trip.

I might make this my last KI trip for the season as well. I'd be moving back up to OSU and Columbus for the fall shortly after. If I had to spend some money for a final '09 KI trip, I might as well do it for a good cause and be around decent people. Plus, I'm not too big on Haunt, either.

Rock on =] Im getting excitied! hopefuly its nice a warm-cool temp. I love wearing hoodies on rollercoaster's hehe

Ticket ordered and printed... and Im bringing a Friend as well. He is incredibly excited as he has only ridden Db twice all year, LOVED it, and is looking forward to getting a lot more laps in Friday night. I told him a night ride is absolutely incredible!! I am looking forward to it as well, to kind of close the book on my season.

It is sad that not enough people have posted, and there are tons of dumb ignorant people who agree with the poster who got banned earlier in this thread. But this is the World we live in.

Excuse you? Someone doesn't agree with something that is not completely socially acceptable to a good deal of the American population, so you call them dumb and ignorant? I think that reflects on you more than anyone else.

Excuse you? Someone doesn't agree with something that is not completely socially acceptable to a good deal of the American population, so you call them dumb and ignorant? I think that reflects on you more than anyone else.

Yeah.....

I don't think that you want to see WooferBear get up on his Soap Box ... So I think we'll leave it at that.

It is sad that not enough people have posted, and there are tons of dumb ignorant people who agree with the poster who got banned earlier in this thread. But this is the World we live in.

Three words:

Consider the source.

;)

So, is there a place for donations to the cause if one can't make it to the park that day?

We have to plan our trips to KI very carefully due to work, school and distance...so I know there is no way we could make it next week.

So, is there a place for donations to the cause if one can't make it to the park that day?

We have to plan our trips to KI very carefully due to work, school and distance...so I know there is no way we could make it next week.

Go to the website for donations to the community center. I know that they would be appreciative.

Go to the website for donations to the community center. I know that they would be appreciative.

Sweet! Thanks

Woofer earlier mentioned Pearl Day at SFOG:

Pearl Day returns to Six Flags Over Georgia on Sept. 11 as a much larger, more organized event that is officially recognized for the first time by the Atlanta amusement park....

http://www.sovo.com/2009/9-4/arts/events/10583.cfm

The kick in the butt is that I took the day off to do the event. I got news from my Vet yesterday that my dog has Epithelial Cutaneous Lymphoma. So he may be starting chemo that day. My going to the event is going to hinge on how he's reacting to the treatment.

Ugh.

I am very sorry to hear about your dog, and wish you and him well.

There are things in life more important than parks and events, as we have seen quite a bit here recently.

Yes, it's just been quite the summer. With the ex going through chemo I've not really gotten to do any kind of travel and not been to any parks other than SF. I'm not complaining ... it is what it is and some things just have to be done.

As far as the dog, they said it's at a treatable phase but if untreated will effect the other organs. I told the vet that whatever they need to do they can do.

I am happy that there is a "Pride Day". Growing up with a gay uncle, I do not know hate. He happens to be the one to get me interested in Coasters, along with my Mom. My uncle and I go to a new park every year to experience new coasters. KD this summer and a plan for SF over Georgia next summer. We enjoy time away each summer to catch up on family stuff. We go also because my wife is not crazy for coasters. I am going to mention this pride day and make him go with me. Btw what are the park hours on this day?

I am happy that there is a "Pride Day". Growing up with a gay uncle, I do not know hate. He happens to be the one to get me interested in Coasters, along with my Mom. My uncle and I go to a new park every year to experience new coasters. KD this summer and a plan for SF over Georgia next summer. We enjoy time away each summer to catch up on family stuff. We go also because my wife is not crazy for coasters. I am going to mention this pride day and make him go with me. Btw what are the park hours on this day?

Gay Uncles Are The Best!

Wooferbear ... Speaking As The Gay Uncle To The Worlds Most Awesome Niece and Nephew!

See, that just goes to show you that kids are willing to accept anyone or anything. That kinda shows kids start out good. It is other people who have influence on them that change kids. Other people put ideas onto children like stealing is okay, being gay is not okay (that is not my opinion; just an example), you can bully people. That is how some kids become 'bad'.

Wooferbear, I have to disagree with all of you, My gay uncle is the best(LOL) all uncles are best. I am now 41 and growing up my uncle was(still is) the fun uncle, he got us kids all the cool toys. Race car tracks, model rockets, train sets ect. he rocks. He taught me everyone is equal and his partner (40+years) so I got another cool uncle. They both went with us to KI and other places we always had fun. When I decided to attend college, out of town I had a rough start, because my car was stolen and it was tough finding employment, so he sent me money for a couple months rent until I got on my feet. I payed him back after attending school by working at his business for free for a couple weeks. He would give anyone his last dollar as long as it would help them. I know I got off the subject but, that is my "UNCLE" story and I have "PRIDE" for him and anyone else. I love him very much, and I would do anything for him to help him out if needed.

Wooferbear, I have to disagree with all of you, My gay uncle is the best(LOL) all uncles are best. I am now 41 and growing up my uncle was(still is) the fun uncle, he got us kids all the cool toys. Race car tracks, model rockets, train sets ect. he rocks. He taught me everyone is equal and his partner (40+years) so I got another cool uncle. They both went with us to KI and other places we always had fun. When I decided to attend college, out of town I had a rough start, because my car was stolen and it was tough finding employment, so he sent me money for a couple months rent until I got on my feet. I payed him back after attending school by working at his business for free for a couple weeks. He would give anyone his last dollar as long as it would help them. I know I got off the subject but, that is my "UNCLE" story and I have "PRIDE" for him and anyone else. I love him very much, and I would do anything for him to help him out if needed.

Well then I'll just have to say that all of us Gay Uncles are the Best. <G>

We're such a jolly sort. <G>

By the way, your Uncles sound great.

I am very sorry to hear about your dog, and wish you and him well.

There are things in life more important than parks and events, as we have seen quite a bit here recently.

Yes, it's just been quite the summer. With the ex going through chemo I've not really gotten to do any kind of travel and not been to any parks other than SF. I'm not complaining ... it is what it is and some things just have to be done.

As far as the dog, they said it's at a treatable phase but if untreated will effect the other organs. I told the vet that whatever they need to do they can do.

My best wishes and prayers for both your dog and ex's full recovery.