Gay Pride 2009 Info About KI!

Cody

It is sad that not enough people have posted, and there are tons of dumb ignorant people who agree with the poster who got banned earlier in this thread. But this is the World we live in.

Excuse you? Someone doesn't agree with something that is not completely socially acceptable to a good deal of the American population, so you call them dumb and ignorant? I think that reflects on you more than anyone else.

Wow...this post says it all. I'll let the Mods handle it themselves. How ignorant the majority of America can act.

I was very offended by a comment on Channel 5's topic on Obama and the ignorant person wrote oh and Homosexuals,Lesbians voted for him and they are now bashing about health care. Be careful what you ask for the person also wrote too. When are people going to really grow up and shut up with negative remarks made about something that they will never have control over haha! :lol:

I was very offended by a comment on Channel 5's topic on Obama and the ignorant person wrote oh and Homosexuals,Lesbians voted for him and they are now bashing about health care. Be careful what you ask for the person also wrote too. When are people going to really grow up and shut up with negative remarks made about something that they will never have control over haha! :lol:

Is this an example of why you should not drink and post?

Woofer earlier mentioned Pearl Day at SFOG:

Pearl Day returns to Six Flags Over Georgia on Sept. 11 as a much larger, more organized event that is officially recognized for the first time by the Atlanta amusement park....

http://www.sovo.com/2009/9-4/arts/events/10583.cfm

=(! wow! kelly rowland!? gosh she was soo awesome in destiny's child! Wow its awesome how pride night has grew into something bigger at the amusement parks

Ok so like im going to the event by myself now cuz josh has to work it. :( so i was wondering who all is going and since i really havent got to meet a lot of you or anything figured i would use this as a time that i can. if any of you want to hang out with me for a few rides send me a message.

:blink: I always thought that homosexuals and lesbians were one and the same. :rolleyes:

Edited by Gamesaudio

Wooo hoooo!

I just posted about it on facebook!

"The day has finally come. The one night of the year i actually pay to get into Kings Island. Otherwise I just use my Platinum pass. Kings Island Pride Night is without a doubt the best time to attend the park. Literally no lines, great all around friendly atmosphere, and great rides! I just have to control the urge to ride only Diamondback, and ride things I have neglected this year. Peace, Love!"

I am so excited!

What a great night at Pride Night this year. I had a blast. Opened the night with Diamondback and ended the night with Diamondback. Got 6 total DB rides tonight. I also rode every other coaster in the park several times. Plus took a Drop Tower, Delirium and a Skylfier Ride. Oh What a night. I'll defiantly be at pride night in 2010. :)

Agreed!! THanks too everyone who went!! I was soo busy at the park last evening!!! I had a blast! It was a great turn out! Lots of people went but almost every ride was walk on but the longest i waited for a ride was 30mins(Firehawk) DB was awsome!!! I saw someone take there 1,200 ride on it (i think cant remember if it was 1,200 or 1,300) Hope to you see all next year!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had an absolutely GREAT time last night. As has been mentioned, the lines were absolutely non-existent, and DB was running no separator a'la RWCW from open to close. I got the Friend who went with me on his first Firehawk ride, and also his first night rides on Beast and DB. The only other visit I have ever had to KI that rivals this one in terms of level of enjoyment would be RWCW. I would like to thank everyone who was at the park last night for making it a GREAT evening to visit, and Id also like to take this time to thank the KICers that I have become Friends with over this past season, and to say Ive got your numbers, I wont forget you guys, and I will keep in touch.

Peace out,

Scott

It was a wonderful time last night. Meeting many good friends, who are either KIC members or just fans of the park like I am - as well as some of the familiars working there too. I even made new friends with some great people... yes I've been doing that a lot with other KIC members throughout the season, you know who you are - but doing so at Pride Night was pretty special. I definitely recommend going to Pride Night in the future, regardless of your sexual orientation.