Gay Pride 2009 Info About KI!

Cody

So when will 'Rumor Smasher' start up his personal crusade for Gay and Lesbian Day 2010?

Whenever he wants?

We'll have too see ;]

Also you guys last year we pulled in around 2,800 people....

THIS YEAR!! we had over 3,100+!!! thanks for the turn out!!!

It was a wonderful time last night. Meeting many good friends, who are either KIC members or just fans of the park like I am - as well as some of the familiars working there too. I even made new friends with some great people... yes I've been doing that a lot with other KIC members throughout the season, you know who you are - but doing so at Pride Night was pretty special. I definitely recommend going to Pride Night in the future, regardless of your sexual orientation.

It was nice to see you CoastersNSuch, Thanks for saying Hi! Glad to hear everyone had such a good night! It was perfect weather and not any issues, Again one of the best visits to the park as every year! See you on the midway.....Ride On!

Woofer earlier mentioned Pearl Day at SFOG:

Pearl Day returns to Six Flags Over Georgia on Sept. 11 as a much larger, more organized event that is officially recognized for the first time by the Atlanta amusement park....

SFOG Pearl Day After Report on the Net:

http://www.sovo.com/2009/9-18/arts/events/10633.cfm