Gay Pride 2009 Info About KI!

Cody

It didn't occur to me till now but it looks like admission is actually cheaper for this event than it is to go on a normal season day. :lol:

Regardless of the price its such a nice time to go. There aren't many if any kids, and the crowd (everyone that I saw anyway) is very well behaved. The park just has this atmosphere that everyone is there to have a great time. Very fun atmosphere to be riding coasters in. Very different than an average day at the park.

• Like 1

It didn't occur to me till now but it looks like admission is actually cheaper for this event than it is to go on a normal season day. :lol:

Regardless of the price its such a nice time to go. There aren't many if any kids, and the crowd (everyone that I saw anyway) is very well behaved. The park just has this atmosphere that everyone is there to have a great time. Very fun atmosphere to be riding coasters in. Very different than an average day at the park.

I'd love to go, but I can't see myself paying for admission one day when I can just wait until the next day and get in for free, lol.

I hope everyone that goes has fun though, and that KI has managed to keep the bulk of the haters out :)

I'd love to go, but I can't see myself paying for admission one day when I can just wait until the next day and get in for free, lol.

I hope everyone that goes has fun though, and that KI has managed to keep the bulk of the haters out :)

So far I haven't seen any protesters or haters show up =)! Its been family's and supporters! and people who are ready to celebrate their sexual orientation!

how are you going to get in for free the following day? On the calendar it says its not open. Is there some secret?

how are you going to get in for free the following day? On the calendar it says its not open. Is there some secret?

The next day is GE day.

• Like 1

It's early this year isn't it? It's normally the middle of September, cuz I throw a fit that I can never go til later cuz the first day of Haunt "rehersals" were normally that day so I just skipped out into the park for the last few hours. Oh and an FYI to employees that may have the night off... your ID will not get you into the park either. Past experience talking.

But if i can manage to get off work that night, you better believe I'll be there. Haven't missed one in 6 years :) And I'll back up everyone else up on here. Its a GREAT night full of fun and laughing, and just being crazy... glam rock anyone? :P But yes, I guarantee there will be a hater or 2 around. You always will end up with a nut professing how much we're all sinners and yada yada. 2 years ago he parked himself under The Racer going back to X-Base... it was annoying.... But other than a few ppl who feel the need to show up just to bash ppl, its a trully great night. No line jumpers, no fights, no stupidity (for the most part) Its a lot of fun! Oh and normally great music too! lol Can't wait! :D

i will be there with my new boyfriend, We r so excited plus we are goin up to Cedar Point on aug26-27. He is awesome, oh yeah and we are getting married ( commentment Ceremony) this october and plan on hitting Kings Island after it.

Congrats on your marraige. :D (supose to be a smiley face the eyeroll one confuses me cus i thought it was a smile) . i hope to see everyone at pride night. im doing my best to be able to make it so i can support my friends and everyone elses. And i like that the money goes to a good cause.

thank you

I am so there that I will be camping out in the parking lot the day before.....

Only thing I see wrong with this is, I only want to ride Diamondback. But this is my night to catch up on rides that I have neglected due to DB.

My partner and his best friend will be joining me..

Been looking foreward to this all year!

The only night I pay to attend.

Only thing I see wrong with this is, I only want to ride Diamondback. But this is my night to catch up on rides that I have neglected due to DB.

You only want to ride Diamondback?Big suprise there :P .

That's going to be pretty difficult considering the day before will be a Thursday and the gates to the parking lot will be locked until shortly before the event on Friday.

omg rumor i just got a kill idea, you can ride up with me and josh and we can link arms and skip around the park while singing judy garlind songs. lol-jk but we still need to meet at the park you owe me BIG TIME for setting me up the last 3 times ive asked you to go. lol

omg rumor i just got a kill idea, you can ride up with me and josh and we can link arms and skip around the park while singing judy garlind songs. lol-jk but we still need to meet at the park you owe me BIG TIME for setting me up the last 3 times ive asked you to go. lol

:o No no no lol I got my own ride hehe, But I def will meet up with you. Plus you already know how money has been tight for me soo far this year :P

:o No no no lol I got my own ride hehe, But I def will meet up with you. Plus you already know how money has been tight for me soo far this year :P

I know im just givin a hard time, I cant wait to go. Im heading up to Cedar Point this comming week. Wed. and Thursday,

I know im just givin a hard time, I cant wait to go. Im heading up to Cedar Point this comming week. Wed. and Thursday,

I def want to see pictures man :)!!!

I am 90% sure Im going to this one, my last KI trip.

I might make this my last KI trip for the season as well. I'd be moving back up to OSU and Columbus for the fall shortly after. If I had to spend some money for a final '09 KI trip, I might as well do it for a good cause and be around decent people. Plus, I'm not too big on Haunt, either.