Strickers Grove - I got a T-shirt

raptor

A worker asked me if I was a coaster enthusiast and wanted to buy A Stricker's Grove T-shirt, after seeing my Conneaut Lake Park shirt on, I said absolutely, she said they had some shirts made to sell especially for this day, because some Coaster enthusiasts were there today, I'm not sure what group was there, but I was glad to get a shirt, as they don't normally sell them, not much else to report, it was a hot day, but everything was working well, though the Tornado could use some grease or something the cars were really squealing loud against the tracks.

One thing I wander is the Tip Top the last Bubble Bounce, I don't recall seeing this at any other parks list of rides, and it certainly isn't at any other park I've been to.

I was looking for shirts to buy. So was most of our group. The only answer we got was "we don't have any." :(

BTW, I saw you several times and didn't realize that was you! I was in the big group of crazies and had on a KI shirt that said "I'd rather ride a woodie" on the back.

I actually wasn't looking for one, because I knew they didn't sell them, but when the lady saw my shirt on, she figured I'd like to buy one, and said something - by the way dare to fly, I can't imagine you get the tip top spinning faster than me, maybe equal, that is if I get on one of the ones that aren't broke, I go pretty nuts on it. although I have noticed that you notice the bounce a lot more if you're not going so fast, so some times I spin it real fast, and other times I don't

I actually wasn't looking for one, because I knew they didn't sell them, but when the lady saw my shirt on, she figured I'd like to buy one, and said something - by the way dare to fly, I can't imagine you get the tip top spinning faster than me, maybe equal, that is if I get on one of the ones that aren't broke, I go pretty nuts on it. although I have noticed that you notice the bounce a lot more if you're not going so fast, so some times I spin it real fast, and other times I don't

That can only mean one thing. We need to both ride together and spin it at record speeds!!!! ;)

• 2 weeks later...