DollyWood

Coaster Kid

So I went to DollyWood and Splash Country over the Weekend. It was a nice 6 hour drive down to Tennesse no traffic it was really good. As we came closer to our hotel I noticed that Pigen Forge is alot like Las Vegas there is things to do everywhere. So on Friday we went to DollyWood. I rode all of the rides but I have to say MysteryMine was awsome and Tennesse Tornado was very fast with its 110 ft loop but it was a very short ride. ThunderHead was a great wood coaster and deserved the awards it has. I was first train of the day in the back seat. I loved all 3 including Blazing Fury was fun but the little kid ones I rode just for credit. We did see alot of things there. On saturday we went to Splash Country it was very fun and way better the BommerRang Bay. I loved every slide even the wave pool with went off every 5 minutes unlike KI's every 30 minute it seems. All of the slides were fun. So aster all the fun on both days we went to small parks and did other rides like a SkyFlyer and a bungee jump plus some GoKarting at good old Nascar SpeedWay which had a Caoster that I rode. It was really fun and a very good ride back to Ohio where our good old KI is.

Yea it does anyone needs to ride MysteryMine with its vertical lifts and 3 Vertical drops and on of those I belive in 100ft.

I was in Dollywood Friday, what a coincidence. Glad to see you had a good time. One thing I don't agree with is, Mystery Mine only has two vertical drops. The one coming off the brake run after the first hill, and then of course the one coming off the second vertical lift. I don't really know where you think the other one is, unless you are counting the one coming out of the station as one.

Also one more thing, where is Thunderhead in this TR. You never even mentioned it, IMO one of the greatest coasters out there.