rotag creates shockwaves with freinds.

rotag

at the time of writing this i am in a cast and will provide details later. in the meantime here are some pics of the cast.5934_1118964248817_1068349052_30309.jpgn1068349052_30309470_4439339.jpg

i started my last day of vacation buy not going to bed the night before. i hoped in the shower around 5am and left the house around 6am. i stoped by a white castle to pick up a smily cookie. 5934_1117794579576_1068349052_30305.jpgi got to the park around 8ish so i went to pick up my employee badge. before i could i had to sign in with security. after signing in i looked at the gaurds and asked "now what?"

one of the looked at me dead seriously says "DROP THE CLIPBOARD AND WALK AWAY!!!" i thought to myself ooookkkk then. after getting my badge i went back out to wait with the rest of the gp. once open i make a beeline towards db. i get in my first ert ride of the day. while waitin for my second turn i here a familiar voice calling my name from 7 people back. i turn around and see this girl motionin for me to come back. then it hit me like a ton of bricks {ZOMFG IT IS KAT!!!}, so we ride 4 rounds togather, making me 5 and her 4.

we socialized on the ride and had a bunch of hit/miss encounters of the kic kind. we went to ride beast with some of the kic'ers at runnin of the gp. one lady had to leave to get her glasses fixed. then we went to fof where kat couldnt ride cause new ride op was bein a turd on the whole bag issue. then we went over to Vortex. after that we went towards skyflier and one guy in red hat split to ride ae. line was too long for skyflier so we decided to leave to grab a bit at skline{outside of park}.

me, kat, and dave{w/ fam.} went to eat/socialize. dave and i got dirty forks{grody}. then we went towards strickers grove. kat followed behind me and upon arrival she thought i was roller coastering in my car. i was actual singin and dancin to freeze frame and the safty dance. we meet up with gigga, tom, and others. upon openin we walk towards tornado and get to fill the train. then we ride tilt-a-whirl wnere i pair up with guy in red hat and really get it to spin. then it was electric rainbow where i could feel me do the fat man jiggle w/o me movin.then we went to a potty break then on over to flying scooters. everyone was snappin', some more than others.

then we hopped on teddy bear. it was awesome, no seat dividers, old buzzer bar system, NO SEATBELTS, & AIRTIME ON A KIDDIE COASTER, i mean this thing rocked. justin and stalkerchick arrived so we went and rode tornado again. i forget what was after that.

as we are on our way to potty break i did the dumb stunt. i saw me laggin behind so i start in a trott. i get up by stalkerchick and to slow down i try to run backwards. i got off balance and did a butt plant, rolled over to my elbow, feet went flyin up and came crashin back down. i didnt want to scare anyone so i popped back up and shouted im good. 18 hours later i find out im not. someone told me i looked like i was trying to do a stuntman manuever. i then got camo-ade's but they flew off somewhere. then it was teddy time again.

lunch hit and it was shilaxin time to steel drums.5934_1118023825307_1068349052_30306.jpg5934_1118030385471_1068349052_30306.jpgs1068349052_30306646_2154781.jpg

now it was time for some more rides. the onlything i can remember is jackson and pkiboy showed up. we rode carosel, then it was ferris wheel. shared a ride with jackson on teddy, went on tornado. then rode flyin scooter, followed by a ride on tip top, and then tilt-a-whirl again. had an on-ride photo of teddy {thanks stalker}, then it was tip top twice in a row. every one went everywhere to get three consectutive rides {no gettin off}. mine was flying scooters, then everyone gathered for a group photo. some of us meet up with others at steak n shake. we socialized till it was time to leave our seperate ways.

dont really remeber much afterwards, & here is the link for the last photo. word to the wise, this pic aint purty but i caught this guy breaking a rule. but didnt know who to report it to. http://s636.photobucket.com/albums/uu85/rotag1299/

i hope you enjoyed my tr. overal an excelent day.

to be honest, i thought it was only bruised, but my scalfoid{sp?} made a clean break. not a lot of blood gets to that area. in two weeks i get a new one that is below the elbow. then i get two wait 4 weeks to see if it healed properly. if not i get to have surgery. it will be fun this haunt season.

the one of hairy chested guy, he has his shirt undone and is exposing his chest/beerbelly for everyone to see. not sure if that qualifies for indecent exposure? but if it isn't then it should. the only guy with big belly that can, should only be them buddha statues, and harry off of harry and the hendersons.

But hey, look on the bright side. You've got a built in prop for Urgent Scare! :lol:

literal LOL!! OMG!! So in lehman's terms what did you break? your wrist? maybe i don't remember my training as well as i thought, cuz i didn't feel a break when we checked it out at Steak n Shake :( Sorry to hear about that. But it was a blast hanging out with you on Sunday!!

I think they called it the scalfoid. They pointed at the spot at the bottom of the thumb where it conects with the hand. Not a lot of bloodflow goes thru there in most people. The doc also stated 27% of people don't heal corectly. Making it like 3 outa 10.

I did the tr after I got the cast. I chose the colors to match my shoes. The reason why it goes up so far is they want my arm in alignment. But in a week and a half I get a smaller sized one that only goes to the elbow. I miss my ki visits so much already that I am watching pov's of the rides through youtube on my blackberry.