Run Kings Island?

HTCO

I'm in the 5K, but I haven't trained worth a darn.

Gah. Neither have I. Iv'e only been running 2 miles a day. I'm going to die sunday.

Haha yeah as HTCO said I will be running with him in the 5k on sunday(well....like a mile behind him...haha). But, I havnt trained really at all. I have started running around my neighborhood's lake which is like 2 - 2.5 miles around....so yeah

I really wish there was a day of registration :( I won't know til Saturday afternoon if I can even go since i'm playing in the MDA softball tourney for Jerry's Kids all this week/weekend. and it all depends on the bracket :( but i did plan on walking the 5k... we'll see.

and for those wondering 5k=3.1 miles, and 10k=6.2 miles :P lol

Beast1979 if you signed up for The Beast 10K I'm almost certian you can not switch. Unless you pay 30 more bucks for the Diamondback 5K. I would just walk it. I'm pretty sure you can do it. Considering I run about 8 every practice, I think you could walk about 6.2. :)

^ Its not up to date. I had to call the lady that took care of our check, because we saw the check went through and my name wasn't on that list. She said they have had so many people sign up they don't have time to update the list.

^haha im excited too! i liked all the stuff that I got. Haha but the race will not really effect the crowd at the park, considering the 5k is at 7:15, the 10k is at 7:00, and the golden ticket run thingy is sometime around those, ahha