Renaming Rides!

CoasterFreak45

Kings Island is not going to rename a generic ride name. Diamondback will be called Diamondback for a very, very long time. i believe the person in the video is just mad about all the other Kings Island names that went generic in 2008. Flight deck, anyone? reptile cage is super generic, and exactly his point. the comments on that video were beyond rediculous, though...

It never breaks down? Yeah, and SoB is "glass-smooth". (I actually have an article written by an ACE member that describes SoB as being glass-smooth. Did he actually ride it?)

Action Theater = "Moving Seats: THE RIDE"

Shake Rattle and Roll = "Spinning Wheels"

The Beast = "Forest Runner"

@Firehawk123 Firehawk definitely breaks down all the time. It has been down for whole days before, waiting on parts or for other reasons. I have had it break down while i was in line multiple times, and half the time i ride it they are only running one train, or are running both just not both loading stations. it simply is not open a ton. In fact, most days it doesnt even open on time with the park, you have to wait like ten mins....

"If they are changing the name, go back to the original name:

Laser Snake Horse on Fire!!!

(Hopefully people know what I'm talking about) "

That was one comment made... :lol:

Edit: Why would you even ask that?

It is I who made that comment. Some of you may remember the shirts that were for sale.

I'm so annoyed right now. I almost punched my computer screen. As you can tell, I'm annoyed, and can get very annoyed very quickly. That guy needs to get a life. I mean, how is that even proof?

Don't worry. I won't get dead. I'll just run in the subway, kill the bad guy, and start making out with a girl, that I just saved, in the middle of a train that somehow crashed off the tracks and landed in the middle of a busy street.

Oh, and lots of people are laughing at us kissing and are taking TOO many pictures.

Psh. Tourists.