New Padding on SOB

Tanner

I'm 6'3" and I fit better than usual, but my knees were still pushed up pretty far. I wish they'd fix the floor. And it is still so rough, its like there's so much of a gap between the bottom wheels and the track that it just beats you to hell when the top wheel lifts up. I always feel like my spine is compressed when I come off. Anyway. No, you'll probably still have trouble, because they didn't fix the floor.

the new padding does take care of some of the banging, but these new bars shove down easier: I didn't even hold onto the bar, but it stapled itself in the helix sad.gif

Well I just got home, and well only was brave enough to ride it once. I was all happy about the new padding. I couldn't move my legs an inch once in and was stapled down at the bottom of the first drop. I did notice however that my legs were not in pain. My legs did not hurt the whole time; the pain just moved from my legs to my head. The ride was rough and gave me a horrible headache; but it was alot better than usual.

When I went to KI last, I took my 6'2" friend. It took about 3 minutes on FoF to get him in, and on SOB, about 2 minutes. The operator had to come over and say pull your feet back and pull and puch and do all these things. Finally, he got situated, but when we got off, he swore he would never ride it again. (He was crying on it, but he claims it was sweat coming from his eyes?)