KI employee BIG bash

lance99

I'm really wondering how many times this must be pointed out.

You work at the park. The park, not this forum, should be answering any questions you have involving employee-only information. Ask your supervisor. Ask your department office. Ask HR. Heck, ask guest relations, they could probably even answer it. Just stop asking here.

• Like 1

Did not have time today to ask anyone, OK???.

So call. It's really not a difficult concept. I'm sure you've got the phone number for your department. If you don't, go look in your training material. It'll be in there. We are not the park. We cannot answer questions about ANYTHING relating to employment. That includes employee benefits, rules, regulations, expectations, etc. Most people on this forum are not employees. Those that are know that it is against company policy to give out information to the public that is not given directly from the marketing department. The employees that are on this forum are very eager to NOT lose their jobs and therefore are not going to answer your questions.

• Like 1

Did not have time today to ask anyone, OK???.

So call. It's really not a difficult concept. I'm sure you've got the phone number for your department. If you don't, go look in your training material. It'll be in there. We are not the park. We cannot answer questions about ANYTHING relating to employment. That includes employee benefits, rules, regulations, expectations, etc. Most people on this forum are not employees. Those that are know that it is against company policy to give out information to the public that is not given directly from the marketing department. The employees that are on this forum are very eager to NOT lose their jobs and therefore are not going to answer your questions.

Wow. Such hostility. YOU may not be able to answer questions regarding certain employee related issues, but some of us can. So DO NOT speak for all of us. Nor will anyone lose their job for answering this particular question.... To answer the kids question, yes you can wear street clothes. It would be a good idea to bring your employee ID as well. The whole night is more less a ride night with free food and door prizes.

AZ guy... Wow. Don't know where to start. I guess I'll just say this then. Anything that is not public knowledge is not to be posted on this board. If you wish to risk your job by posting restricted information, go for it. Don't expect others to do it or to get any sympathy if you are disciplined for breaking company policy if you're an employee and breaking forum rules. Information about employee ride nights is considered confidential information because only the employees are told about them. They are not public events and are not public knowledge because they are an employee benefit.

This sort of information is best kept to PMs or other forms of private communication if you'd like to discuss it with others.

To quote Terpy... Just sayin'

• Like 1

lance99 you have been told more than once not to post this kind of information. This is a FAN site. That some just happen to work at KI. I'm trying not to be harsh but you should call your employer instead of going to a fan site where about 85% of us don't know. Thanks for understanding. Have a good time at your party.

• Like 1