What is your favorite ride crew?

CedarPointer

I love the DB crew! They always have so much fun with the riders, and are friendly! They score serious points with me.

Outside of KI, Maverick's crew at CP are great. There is a girl with a pixie haircut (don't know her name) but she has had people busting a gut in hysterical laughter at some of the things she says on the mic.

Magnum's and Millie's crew joke around and play games a lot too while on the mic. It's very entertaining.

One of my worst peeves at a park is rude employees. It sticks in my mind for a very long time when someone who works at an amusement park is rude to me. The guest experience should be top priority.

I would say that my favorite ride cerw would be either beast, Diamondback, or.......wait for it.................REPTAR! hahaha they really are a funny crew, and its funny to watch them try and entertain the little kids.

Now, if it was my favorite ride crew at any park, I would say Diamondback, The Beast, or maverick.

None of the crews at Kings Island have really stood out to me. Back in May when I went to Cedar Point the Maverick crew was full of it, especially when going over the loose article policy, and talking about how a girl tried to take a watermelon onto the ride.

for me it is a tie between db and Eiffel Tower. it just isnt a day for me unless i here the whoo guy at db. also the variety of people at tower rangin from mike{old guy} and short funny lady all the way to the big guy{who reminds me of a highschool buddy i used to know} and a handful of girls who wouldnt harm a fly.

Matthew, at The Beast. Me and my girlfriend have gone so many times and we talk to him, and he always remembers us! Very nice, and last time he gave us high fives and said, "You guys come here way too often!" (In a friendly tone.) Is there any way to contact KI and give him a good review or something?

Guest relations at the entrance.

Matthew, at The Beast. Me and my girlfriend have gone so many times and we talk to him, and he always remembers us! Very nice, and last time he gave us high fives and said, "You guys come here way too often!" (In a friendly tone.) Is there any way to contact KI and give him a good review or something?

Absolutely. You could call the park at its regular call center number...1-800-288-0808

Better yet, leave a comment at Guest Relations next time you are at the park.

Guest rcfreak339

I loved the Diamondback Crew, they were really entertaining! At night around 10:30 they have this thing called "Power Hour" thats when it gets fun. Ops yelling, acting crazy. It really is fun. The Delerium crew is also a entertaining bunch as well.

Outside of KI, Maverick's crew at CP are great. There is a girl with a pixie haircut (don't know her name) but she has had people busting a gut in hysterical laughter at some of the things she says on the mic.

That's Holly, I'm pretty sure. She is there every single time I ride that, ERT or not. I agree, the Maverick crew is the best at Cedar Point.

At KI, I like Diamondback and The Beast's crews. Diamondback's crew is extremely efficient. Some of them are pretty funny too. The Beast's crew is also really funny. During fireworks they all sing "If you wanna ride The Beast clap your hands". And they do this jazz hands thing and have races to see who can staple the fastest when they have to send an empty train out. The one girl who is always there is pretty funny but I don't know her name.

I would say that my favorite ride cerw would be either beast, Diamondback, or.......wait for it.................REPTAR! hahaha they really are a funny crew, and its funny to watch them try and entertain the little kids.

I completely agree on BOTH Diamondback and Reptar.

On Diamondback, you've got to love the attitude when Keenan is on the microphone, although singling out one op isn't really fair as most of them like to have FUN and are doing a great job keeping things enjoyable for the guest while also getting the trains out quickly and safely.

Reptar crew is also good at keeping kids and adults entertained. I recall when a large group from a kids baseball team was on the train, they had the station singing Take Me Out to the Ballgame when the train returned.

And stop by GR and write up a good crew - if nothing else, seeing the surprise on the face of the GR associates when you ask for a comment card and they ask "what problem did you have" and you get to say "none". I sure hope the crews actually hear about these.

...And stop by GR and write up a good crew - if nothing else, seeing the surprise on the face of the GR associates when you ask for a comment card and they ask "what problem did you have" and you get to say "none". I sure hope the crews actually hear about these.

Oh, they do. One of the very best things you can do for a park associate or crew is to stop at Guest Relations and make positive comments. They are taken VERY seriously.

Blue Racer's crew is the absolute... Worst! They don't even talk, they just check restraints (very slowly) and than hold they're thumbs up and usually don't even say "All Clear." My favorite crew is probably Top Gun, Drop Zone, or Diamondback. Top Gun's is fast and usually pretty enthusiastic. I love Drop Zone's crew cause most the time they are fast, they talk to me, and sometimes the let me just stay in my seat until I want to ride something else. Diamondback's crew is the most enthusiastic and fast, but I can't stand Kelly! If you hate being stapled than don't go to her side of the station, and if you have problems not fitting on Diamondback than go to her side and tell her to staple you and she'll get you 3 clicks atleast! Oh, and Beast's crew is pretty fast and very enthusiastic.

My favorite would have to be Beast's crew. They are super efficient (I almost never see them stacking trains), energetic and always entertaining.

Diamondback's crew for the most part is also great. There are a few ops that never look like they're having fun, are boring on the mic, and can get downright rude at times, but the rest of them are very nice. I saw two girls taking time out to the side to encourage a teenager who was afraid of riding and being very encouraging. I thought that was great. There are some people who are an absolute blast on the mic as well.

Other crews I enjoy are Drop Tower, Son of Beast (who now seem to be mostly at Delirium, making it a great crew), and the train.

Oh, and I forgot Son of Beast crew! I have friends there, well were there, and they were always pretty enthusiastic and fun. They are usually very fast at dispatching trains and alot of times had restraint races where they would have 1 employee on each side of the train and they would race each other. And who ever would be working the mic would say "And they're off, ___ is in the lead, Only 3 more seats until the race is over, ect." And when SOB would have it's problems, they were fast at calling maintenance.

Blue Racer's crew is the absolute... Worst! They don't even talk, they just check restraints (very slowly) and than hold they're thumbs up and usually don't even say "All Clear." My favorite crew is probably Top Gun, Drop Zone, or Diamondback. Top Gun's is fast and usually pretty enthusiastic. I love Drop Zone's crew cause most the time they are fast, they talk to me, and sometimes the let me just stay in my seat until I want to ride something else. Diamondback's crew is the most enthusiastic and fast, but I can't stand Kelly! If you hate being stapled than don't go to her side of the station, and if you have problems not fitting on Diamondback than go to her side and tell her to staple you and she'll get you 3 clicks atleast! Oh, and Beast's crew is pretty fast and very enthusiastic.

You know Drop Tower and Flight Deck are one crew so no wonder why you like the crew at both rides! I also love them (not just because I know a lot of them) but they are always fun no matter how much attention their ride gets.

One of the things that I like is when a crew handles downtime well by making it entertaining for guests. Flight of Fear's crew is great at this. The unloader came into the UFO and was announcing to the crowd in the hangar that "some aliens got the last train full of people and we need to go make sure that the aliens aren't still hungry!"

You know Drop Tower and Flight Deck are one crew so no wonder why you like the crew at both rides! I also love them (not just because I know a lot of them) but they are always fun no matter how much attention their ride gets.

Yeah I know. Everyone says that Top Gun's crew is (they said this before Son of Beast closed) with Son of Beast's crew. SOB & TG's crew were together in 2008 and earlier, but in 2009 Son of Beast crew also worked at Days of Thunder, until Son of Beast closed than they went to a few other Action Zone rides. And also, Isn't Drop Zone with Delirium? Cause there was a blond hair girl who is always at Drop Zone, and every now and than I see her working Delirium.