What is your favorite ride crew?

CedarPointer

Blue Racer's crew is the absolute... Worst! They don't even talk, they just check restraints (very slowly) and than hold they're thumbs up and usually don't even say "All Clear." My favorite crew is probably Top Gun, Drop Zone, or Diamondback. Top Gun's is fast and usually pretty enthusiastic. I love Drop Zone's crew cause most the time they are fast, they talk to me, and sometimes the let me just stay in my seat until I want to ride something else. Diamondback's crew is the most enthusiastic and fast, but I can't stand Kelly! If you hate being stapled than don't go to her side of the station, and if you have problems not fitting on Diamondback than go to her side and tell her to staple you and she'll get you 3 clicks atleast! Oh, and Beast's crew is pretty fast and very enthusiastic.

You know Drop Tower and Flight Deck are one crew so no wonder why you like the crew at both rides! I also love them (not just because I know a lot of them) but they are always fun no matter how much attention their ride gets.

Yeah I know. Everyone says that Top Gun's crew is (they said this before Son of Beast closed) with Son of Beast's crew. SOB & TG's crew were together in 2008 and earlier, but in 2009 Son of Beast crew also worked at Days of Thunder, until Son of Beast closed than they went to a few other Action Zone rides. And also, Isn't Drop Zone with Delirium? Cause there was a blond hair girl who is always at Drop Zone, and every now and than I see her working Delirium.

SOB/Top Gun were paired from until the end of 2008. This year it was SOB/Thunder Alley and Drop Zone/Top Gun. Delirium is paired with Slingshot and now Thunder Alley.

Some of The Diamondback crew is really rude but some of them are really cool.

I saw one get obviously upset because some poor kid took off his flipflops during a power hour. "QUICK! PUT THEM BACK ON!!!!!"

Viking Fury has some good people, too.

I went to the park and rode Diamaondback around ten times during a power hour and the ride-op pushed me out of the station I thought that was rude.

Theres one girl that works on The Beast that is pretty cool.She gives a play by play on how the fireworks look.

At Cedar Point on the TTD,the girl goes ono and on about the yellow lap bar."please dont pull down on the yellow lap bar.seat belts are for you,lap bar is for me.dont look at it and dont eat it.Oh and please dont touch the lap bar.Now what did i say?"

Kelly was probably doing what she was told to do when she was trained.... make sure the restraints are locked. I remember in he begining they ALL stapled the lap bars...

Here is what you do... make sure you get to the seat before the ride op.... pull the bar down until you see the black line. put your thighs under the bar.... they can not staple you.

I personally love it when Kelly is working a close, she rides with us on the last train of the night. My friend Jan and I started talking to Kelly when I noticed something wrong with the coaster and pointed it out to her.

I have to give a shout to the Red Racer crew they really hype up the race when a race actually occurs. The funny thing is, if blue side is not ready the red crew will usually make a comment about it.

The best comment I've heard yet was a ride op saying, "Awww that other train looks blue today... i guess they don't want to race."

I'm a member of the Diamondback crew and I know for a fact that I'm terrible on the mic. I never know what to say! I try to be funny but nothing I ever say comes off as funny. :(

Any tips? I worked on Racer for 2 years before that and we never really had a mic so I was never really trained on what to say on one, they just kinda throw it at you and expect you to know how.

Im on The Racer. I think i'm more enthusiastic when i work on the Red side because i dunno...the blue side just doesn't really get that much attention. Everyone loves the red side. But we often talk back and forth from boths stations telling each other to hurry up or which side can scream the loudest. it also depends on the day, since racer isn't as popular like the other rides, we kind of lack in speiling and do the normal "robot" speil.