So what could be new for 2010?

Oldschool75

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A wood mouse coaster? What do you mean by that? And I'm not so sure about a double ferris wheel. They doesn't appeal to me.

i am a bit lost also , thinking "mouse Coaster" sounds like the fairly odd coaster and the double ferris wheel is the arm with buckets that go up on both sides and spins. However KI had that once before.

A wooden mouse is a thing of glory. Few exist nowadays.

Imagine this:

http://www.rcdb.com/702.htm?p=1038

But built of wood! :)

As for the double ferris wheel, that'd probably be like Zodiac, in order to get more capacity. I'd prefer one of these, though, like that would happen:

http://www.thepointol.com/cponle/postcards/dferris.jpg

Cedar Point had one!

The wooden mouse does sound pretty fun.

I havn't ridden a double ferris wheel since I was a kid. I can hardly remember it either but I do remember really liking it!

All I want for next year is a well done Planet Snoopy. 2011 I'm hoping for a B&M invert or Maverick type, terrain hugging looper.

Once again, it's an OPINION. Please stop. I'm just saying that I don't think it would be right for KI. And I never said anyone else had to dislike it! OPINION.

i understand completely that it is your opinion, and i am glad that you take the time to post on this website. i'm just saying when you talk about some things on here, it reads as if the park should/shouldn't do something because you don't like it.

maybe i should have added a ;) after that post.

• 2 weeks later...
I would really like to see some new slides and TLC at BB.

I would like to see Boomerang Bay take a lesson from The Beach.

- A less repetitive soundtrack (Although it has been a bit better this year)

- Less concrete, more sand

And while it's really not something that Cedar Fair can directly control, the employees of Boomerang Bay should act more like those at The Beach. I took my first trip to The Beach on it's opening day this year, and while I think it may have had something to do with the lack of patrons in the park that day (Stalkerchick and myself were two out of maybe twenty total guests) the employees seemed very friendly and interested in making sure that our time at the park was particularly enjoyable. Whereas at Boomerang Bay, in my experience, guests are treated as though they are nothing more than an annoyance to the employees, and this has not been a single incident with a single employee. During all my visits to Boomerang Bay this year, I have YET to run across a friendly employee.

/End rant.

Yeah I really hate Boomerang Bay because of the scenery. It's mainly all a big space of concrete and waterslides here and there. Oh and the soundtrack is actually really stupid because it should be tropical kind of music; not hip-hop or pop. And one time I was there for 2 hours and I heard the same song 3 times.

Yeah I really hate Boomerang Bay because of the scenery. It's mainly all a big space of concrete and waterslides here and there. Oh and the soundtrack is actually really stupid because it should be tropical kind of music; not hip-hop or pop. And one time I was there for 2 hours and I heard the same song 3 times.

I agree, the soundtrack is really horrible, even though it's a huge improvement from last year.