Tents at Kings island?

Fear the Four

I was there my tent was there. It was cool watchin the DB trains leaving the storage area "home" in the morning i got a vid of it but i dont know if i wanna post it. But overall it was fun. Hot but fun. Even though i was in first aid basically all day on saturday i still had a fun day

• 7 months later...

Well, remember that the Camp-O-Ree at Kings Island last year was held on a weekend in the middle of summer. And, it is different than the Boy Scout Jamboree that I presume is being held at Kings Dominion. Several years ago, Coney used to be home to the Cincinnati Boy Scout Jamboree (and the rides were open for that day). But Coney hasn`t hosted that event in several years now.

^I'm sure you're not too late. Cub Scouts cross over to boy scouts at 12 years in age, and the crossover happens in late March.

If you're looking for a good Boy Scout Troop, look up Troop 112 in eastern Cincinnati. We have over 75 scout members (the largest in Cincinnati), and we go camping once or twice a month. (Even in the cold winter months.)

yea i quit cub scouts (mainly because i thought it was dumb, I painted a prayer rock... a rock you put under your pillow so when you go to sleep you hit your head and remember to pray.... blah) but then I joined boy scouts when I was like 12 or 13.... I got my eagle scout. Best thing I have ever done. If you join scouts for one camp out, please stay for a few more. I promise you, that you will get more out of scouts than what you put in.....