Battle: Coaster Battles vs. Drinking Poison

Dvo

You're right. This is very immature. Not like the Diamondback vs. Little Bill's Giggle Coaster thread. Or the SoB vs. FoC thread. Or the other 5 billion polls.

as a newer user, i dont find why all the polls anyways. i find them useless and annoying. just my opinion. not to upset anyone, but I find the polls less informative than the SOB polls. I could go without either of them. just voicing my thoughts hoping the topics get better here.

True, this is immature, but nobody should be forced to apologize to anyone if they do not feel that they did something wrong. In my opinion, the coaster battle threads do get annoying after a while, as do the SOB threads. But, if somebody wants to make a thread, they can.

Now, to answer the initial question, I would choose the battles.

:wacko:

BTW, some of the newer "coaster battles" I didn't even make...

Nonetheless, I'm going to (at least try to) hold myself off the polls for a while...until I get something worth polling, like back when I first joined KIC. I will still post...but less polls.

And no coaster battles for a long time either. They seemed like a good idea when I made the first one...but then they began to stink up the place. :wacko: