Scooby Doo and the Haunted Castle

Coney Islander

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't doubt that Cedar Fair will heartlessly rip out SDatHC and leave us with a gift shop in its space. I just can't see CF installing a dark ride.

Yeah Cedar Fair is ''Heartless'' they don't care if Scooby-Doo brings a smile to your face and child's face .. all they care about is $$$.

I do love Snoopy and I hope whatever replaces SDATHC is just as good.

-Scooby_Doo who is a bit angry at Cedar Fair!

• 2 weeks later...
^I agree on the guns. However, my dad and I rode Scooby and the Haunted Mansion (not Castle), and the guns were much more reactive. I got 1410. Plus, I like the layout more. Instead of the carriages, it's somewhat similar to a wild mouse car, two rows of two. Also, there are a few instances where you hit doors and the seem to open on impact. Not to mention the great theming in the outdoor queue.

Overall, I like theirs much more.

Dude! Totally! I love KD's Scooby-Doo Dark Ride it rocks so hard the themeing is so impressive almost as good as Six Flags St.Louis's Scooby-Doo Ghostblasters:The Mystery of Scary Swamp that one is the most awesomely themed scooby ride I've ever seen and plus it's a scooby-doo's fans dream.

It has so many villains than the former paramount parks scooby-doo dark rides like...

Gator Ghoul

The Creeper

Ghost Clown

Giggling Green Ghost

Wolfman

The Vampire

Frankenstein's Monster

The Zombie

The Swamp Witch

The Witch Doctor

Mono Tiki Tia(Statue)

The Mummy of Anka