Mid Summer Scream!

Coaster Kid

Wow is all I can say about tonight. i first meet up with Maverick2007 for half the day. We went to the signshop and I loved it so much history in such a small place :lol: . The Beast tour was awsome. I loved the great veiws of the track that we had. Later in the night I meet StalkerChick PKIBoy Agentsob PKI Ruler 102 and a few others and we rode Diamondback and The Beast (sat with Agent SoB both times). It was hilaroius to do our funny on ride photos. As it became time to leave we all went for our Scooby Doo picture which was absoulty hilarious. I hope all of you guys had fun as much as I did.

I'm far left in the picture wearing the black shirt near Adam (PKIboy) and Ryan (BoddaH1994).

In addition, I think I can also make out:

- Indianapolisman

- AgentSOB

- kiruler102 and Dad

- BavarianBeatle and Kids

- Avatar (top of head and eyes only?)

I'm far left in the picture wearing the black shirt near Adam (PKIboy) and Ryan (BoddaH1994).

In addition, I think I can also make out:

- Indianapolisman

- AgentSOB

- kiruler102 and Dad

- BavarianBeatle and Kids

- Avatar (top of head and eyes only?)

makayla's (orgemac)in there too and coaster kid

and ryan, it was great hanging out with you at the end of the night! thanks for saying something in the db line! i'm glad you just came up to me and said hey. thats why i wear the KIC shirt afterall :P

In the picture im front row in between a kid in a blue shirt and a kid in a white shirt. Im wering a black shirt. Oh and Stalker thank you to becasue of Maverick2007 haveing to leave early and walking alone for a while till i saw everyone in line while I was talking to Gary. I think in line for The Beast was hilarious becasue we were all doing random things.