CedarPointer's Kings Island Survival Guide!

CedarPointer

I hate litter in general. Why are people so lazy that they think it's ok to force someone else to cleanup after them. I gues at a park you could argue that's what they have paid employees for that but don;t leave your trash in my yard for me to clean up!

I totally agree about being kind to the ride ops. It's their job to enforce rules... rules which they have little to no influence to change anyway. I saw a guy bully a late teenage girl at the front gates because he cut infront of everyone and she told him to return to the end of the line. He went back, grabbed his toddler and proceeded to yell at her about ruinng his kids trip. What a horrible experience for the kid and the employee left crying. They let this guy in and I was furious!!!!!!!!!!

Giga: that sleep deprivation talk is kinda scary. I'd like to think my ride ops are still able to think. I agree that the gum is disgusting. I don't even chew it anymore because I alwyas get grassed out by people nasty chewing habbits.

SOBTOM: You get my respect for your work ethic.

Line Jumping

Remember line jumping is not an Olympic sport. I don't care if your boyfriend is up near the front, I don't care if you had to go to the bathroom. I don't care if your son works as a ride op and he said you could go to the front. You're waiting in the same line that I am. (Most) Security will hunt you down and throw you out of line. So just don't do it okay?