New ride

screamingnight

I wish I could've voted for an Intamin ANYTHING. When you have to be a walking skeleton to be able to buckle the Hoover Dam buckle... no thanks.

Touchdown, who's still :angry::angry::angry: about Millennium Force having 6-inch-long seat belts a few years ago, and who hasn't been to Cedar Point since.

They HAD a great ride in the Crypt. Add some new effects (they don't have to be themed much, since we all know CF isn't in the theme business), bring back the first ride program it had after it became the Crypt and voila--a new and improved ride.. combine that with repairs to sonny and the park could market 2010 as having 2 new rides.

I would never visit KI again if they got a Zamperla Flyer.

Why? They may not be the best coasters, but it's not like you have to ride it and Kings Island still has alot of other great rides and attractions like Diamondback, Drop Zone, and Racer...

Anyways, I really don't care what KI gets, but I care what it removes. Infact, I'd be happy if we got an SLC, or a Zamperla Flier, or anything really I would just be glad the park is expanding and becoming better.

I wish I could've voted for an Intamin ANYTHING. When you have to be a walking skeleton to be able to buckle the Hoover Dam buckle... no thanks.

Touchdown, who's still :angry::angry::angry: about Millennium Force having 6-inch-long seat belts a few years ago, and who hasn't been to Cedar Point since.

I agree! Really, who does Intamin design for?! I haven't ridden MF or TTD for years because of it.

They really need a B&M Floorless. I don't know why, but I want that!

Floorless coasters aren't great unless you're in the front. I think.

And most of the times the ride is very short.

Oh, really?

The first, Bizarro nee Medusa, at Great Adventure is two minutes and 20 seconds long. Is that very short? Scream is identical. Dominator at Geauga Lake (formerly Batman Knight Flight at Six Flags Worlds of Adventure) now at Kings Dominion is even longer.

The swings. Who cares? They are so boring and make me want to throw up afterwards.

Excuse you. but I actually like the swings (Zephyr). Also, it is something the whole family can ride. My mom doesn't like really tall, thrilling rides and the swings (and other flats and some coasters) are something she can ride.

I don't care for midway rides. They are fun, but I would not consider riding them if there was even just a 10 minute wait for it. Zephyr is fun, I remember riding it last year, and Scrambler and all those rides, but I'd much rather ride the other thrilling flats at KI.

What about Viking Fury? I love that ship! When I go with a big group of friends, we sit on opposite ends at the very top and shout stuff at each other. If you've been on a ride on VF with a bunch of obnoxious people yelling "Ruffio, Ruffio, RU-FEEEE-OOOHHH," "Bork Bork, Chicky Chicky," "You can fight, you can fly, you can *C0CK-A-DOODLE-DOO*!" and other assorted sayings, that was us.

Touchdown, who gets annoyed at the little, and not so little, kids shrieking... IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BOAT!!!