2009 Season Pass Renewal Sale!

Diamondback FOF

http://twitter.com/kingsislandpr

4-Day Season Pass Renewal Sale announced today. Renew your KI 2009 pass for just $69.99 per pass at the park Sept. 7, 25, 26 or 27 only.

Does that mean just regular season passes, or gold passes too? I'm thinking the former, but I'm hoping for that latter because that is what I have.

Edit:

2010 SEASON PASS RENEWAL OFFER - THE FOUR DAY SALE!

We really want our 2009 Season Passholders to return in 2010! To prove it, we've created an all-new 4-DAY RENEWAL SALE with an offer that's hard to refuse:

Renew now and get a 2010 Season Pass for JUST $69.99 per pass - that's lower than what you paid this year and around $35 cheaper per pass than waiting until next summer to buy!

Plus, you will receive FREE PARKING (a $39.99 value) and FREE GOLD UPGRADE (get all the VIP perks and benefits of Gold at no extra cost).

Only one catch....You must purchase at the park on one of these four dates: September 7, 25, 26, 27

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2010 SEASON PASS PRICE COMPARISON - BUY NOW AND SAVE!

BUY NOW Buy Later

RENEWAL DISCOUNT Summer Pricing

GOLD ADULT PASS $69.99 $104.99

PARKING Free $39.99

ONLY ONE CATCH - YOU MUST PURCHASE AT THE PARK ON ONE OF FOUR DAYS!

The only way to take advantage of this 4 DAY RENEWAL SALE:

1. Visit the park on one of the following dates:

September 7: 10am - 8pm

September 25: 7pm - 1am

September 26: 7pm - 1am

September 27: 11am - 7pm

2. Bring your 2009 Season Passes to the park upon purchase.

This offer is only valid at Kings Island and is not available online or by phone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUESTIONS OR MORE INFORMATION - CALL US AT 1-800-952-PASS!

from http://www.visitkingsisland.com/events/eve...40&ec_id=15

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you just want a gold pass like me, this is a deal that can't be beat. I haven't paid 69.99 in at least 4-5 years, so I will def be jumping all over this deal when I'm at the park. Last year a renewal was 79.99 plus 5.00 to upgrade to gold, so 84.99 total. I assume you would go to the season pass processing area to buy the pass.

Gold gives you some perks like free and closer parking, early entrance on DB and The Beast, discounts at stores, and some other things. Platinum gives you all of the Gold Perks plus entrance to any Cedar Fair property like CedarPoint, Kings Dominion, etc included with your pass.

If you are planning on going to more than Kings Island then it's worth getting a Platinum pass. I had one this year and went to Cedar Point 4 days and was well worth the money to get the Platinum.

Hope this helps

i will not be upgrading to a gold pass, especially when they have given us no details or incentives at all to buy one. what perks besides free parking will we get? there are so many unanswered questions about next year that i will not be renewing until they are answered, which i fear will not be for a very, very long time...

i will not be upgrading to a gold pass, especially when they have given us no details or incentives at all to buy one. what perks besides free parking will we get? there are so many unanswered questions about next year that i will not be renewing until they are answered, which i fear will not be for a very, very long time...

:blink::blink::blink:

This was in an earlier post:

Renew now and get a 2010 Season Pass for JUST $69.99 per pass - that's lower than what you paid this year and around $35 cheaper per pass than waiting until next summer to buy!

Plus, you will receive FREE PARKING (a $39.99 value) and FREE GOLD UPGRADE (get all the VIP perks and benefits of Gold at no extra cost).

Upgrade to Gold is free with this deal. I suppose if you didn't want to get the free upgrade, you could ask for the regular pass. IDK though.

This is a great deal for those that KNOW they will want a Gold Pass next year - last year, if I recall, they were offering a $5 savings for renewal in September: Gold Pass price at the time was $89.99.

For those who aren't sure about getting a pass or those thinking about going with the Platinum Pass, you can wait, see, and take your chances that a similar deal will be available for a while.

Almost certainly, but the amount you will receive in credit towards the Platinum Pass will only be the amount you paid, not the amount gold passes may be selling for at that time. And you will pay the selling price for the Platinum Pass at the time you buy it minus the amount you paid for the gold pass. Normally, you can only upgrade to Platinum at the park where you bought the regular/gold pass...some have reported being able to do it at other than their "home" season pass park, but that seems to be the exception, not the rule.

So if you have a Gold pass and you just want to renew it, the rules apply that the Kings Island website posted? Or do you have to upgrade? I'm still confused.

What? If you have a regular pass or gold pass, you renew for $70 and you automatically get a gold pass.

I'm looking forward to seeing the PP renewal cost whenever its released.

I would say $140 (I think that is what it was last year). But, they might be even cheaper like the gold passes, so maybe $130.

Hopefully management is reading these post.

My family hopes CF/Kings Island will consider and use as in past seasons; (these prices) with the "buy now pay later" on these dates to keep people in for next season; I can see more people/families renewing their passes on these days with this option; as an added incentive to renew.. Allot of families budget their money to make season passes happen year after year. I know if they consider and make this offer; my family will be renewing on one of the dates... With the economy today, This would be a smart move on CF part.

Peanuts dad

i hope it is not. i sincerely feel as though it would be way better if it were a seperate admission instead of just anyone getting in. I feel the same way about the waterpark, but that will probably not change anytime soon...

I don't agree. If I had to pay separate to get into Haunt, I'd probably only go once. While it's included with my pass, I plan on going quite a few times since it's my favorite time to go.