a fun, live day at the k...i

rotag

I thought I would try a new aproach. Its currently 8:16 (ki time)/ 8:13 (my time). I got here at 7:30 and I am the first one at the gate. Just listening to the 80's on 8 on my sirius xm radio. I can see attendents curently at there post getting ready for the day. More details to come.

They opened the gate, me and two other vehicles enter. The gate attendents seemed really nice and freindly this mornin. I was able to nab my favorite spot. I got some trash out of my car and took it to the garbage can. Saw that the can was 2/3rds full, which tells me someone is slackin. Well that's all for now...

While waitin I was entertained by a sweep who was tossing his broom around like a baton. They didn't use a performer to do the nat. Anthem. I found out I stink at left handed shooting, I mean I did worse than ruh roh (0000). Only half the props work. Well its off to the train now...

I went by db no line & at least 1 empty seat every other train. Got to the train and they asked if I was headin to the waterpark. I said no and they let me ride. Woohoo I was the only guest on the train. We didn't even have a slowdown at the waterpark. Comin out I saw two squirels dart out of the way. On my way to coney mall now...

As I went past Vortex I watched it and with the trains runnin half full, they went slower thru the hills and corkscrew. I made my way to sr&r. The ride op told me I couldn't ride. After showin her the proper documintation, she went and asked her supervisor. Then she came back and said she was sorry, and that I was right. So its on down the midway I go since fx theater is closed...

Shake,rattle, & roll sharky. I went right on past zephyr cause I feel like king kong in a school desk. They have started settin up for haunt down the coney way. But still have a long way to go. I got on scrambler with no fuss from ride ops. Currently watchin maintanance set up outer shell for mascre manor. Sorry Adventure Express I can't pwn noobs with you...

Stopped at slingshot and watched an old lady who looked like florence henderson ride it. Her pants were dry when she got off, she never screamed but she did have a big smile. I wanted to ride the barrel of fun but had no quarters. So I progressed down to viking fury. I gave some good laughs to some folks on the other end of the boat. Cause they would raise there hands then I would raise my good one. Then as the ride slowed down I still would raise my hands but not as high. Then I noticed a hispanic guy waving back, so I laughed and showed my fangs. His group freaked out and started yelling diablo. Now I'm out by the fountains enjoying the breeze...

The cast I have. After the fountains I went and rode the grand carousel. I noticed while riding(beside the real instraments don't work) that some of the detailed pieces have fallen off and aint been put back on. Then I went to et and saw a ride op in the same predicament as me. Only his was a short and in a sling. So I'm up here on the tower now and made a complete circuit of what I care to ride...

While I was on top of the tower I noticed fx theater was open. So I made my way down the tower and over there. It was a walk on. I even got the 3d glasses. So I went to motionless seating (by choice) and the screen was HUEMUNGO. The seats also had a rumble to them. I believe I found my favorite spot on the ride. On my way out I was tryin to peek at my haunt (work place) but to no aveil. So I go wanderin, where I go I won't know till I get there...

Had me a slice of larosas peperoni pizza and some water. Waitin for the train now, and the girl at the basketball game behind me is drivin me nuts. I swear she has done her speil 3 straight min. Now w/o stoppin. I only understand 10% of what she is sayin. And here's the train.

Just got done doin 20 rides in a row on SDatHC. 7 of them I didn't even have to get off. Had to take a break cause the music was drivin me. Currently chillin at the fountains.

Rotag - thanks for the unique TR! Marathoning Scooby sounds like a lot of fun. Did you beat your score from earlier today?

...and now, the rest of the story(since i got home now). i went back over to et after hearing justin m_17 might show {thru facebook}. after a little while i went back down and over to the festhaus. i picked up some watermelon, water, and a chocolate milk. afterwards i finally got my barrels of fun ride. i waited for the fury of vikings to open, but alsa it did not. so i mosyed my way to scrambler.

after that i went to fx theater and rode it 3x's in a row. i got bored with it so i went over to s,r,&r{hassle free this time}. i rode it 8x's in a row, the ride ops get my kudo's for the day cause they tried there darndest to get everyone involved by playing simon says. it had its funny moments{like when a games op kept evily laughin, then tryin to get us to do it louder than him and hi-5in jessica as we exit cause its her bday}. then as i made my way towards the trains i saw sean{i think thats his name, & i forget his member name} and didnt realize it till he was 8 steps past me.

i hollard "HEY!!!" to grab his attention. he turned around and we chatted for a little. turns out he was marathonin The Beast but had to take a pit stop and was on his way back. i got over to the train and thought i would get another zen ride. then at the last min. had a swarm of people come out of nowhere. so i sat in the back and talked with the onboard op. we pulled back in and i stayed put and watch the shifting of the crowds. after that i got in a third ride {whivh was the last one of the nite} with no other guests with me. talk about a lucky break, two zen rides on the train in one day.

as i got off to girls passed by me, i had to do a double take cause i couldnt beleive what i saw. at first the one girl looked like she was walken around with nuthin on. after the double take turns out she was in a bikini that very closely matched her skin tone. i cant beleive that some of the girls wear what they do, it dont leave any room for imagination. and secondly i could have sworn it was a park rule that one must wear clothes over there swimsuits when in the non-waterpark section. but on the other hand earlyer i watched a girl storm off made when they told her that, in order to ride the train to the waterpark.

on my way home i stopped off in harrison to pick-up a #5 & a cookie at white castle. thats the 6 peice chicken ring combo and a smiley cookie for those who aint in the know. well i hoped you enjoyed reading this tr as much as i had fun today. hope to be doin sumthin soon so i can bring ya'lls another lovely tr.

thank you

rotag1299

It was good to see you today.I got 11 rides on The Beast.I also got 3 on DB,2 on The Racer(blue side),and 1 each on Scooby,Runaway Reptar,Vortex,and Flight Deck(This was all in 3 hours).It was a great day in the park due to the light crowds.These kind of days really spoil you when it's crowded.