Nick-U becomes Planet Snoopy in 2010?

BeastinNight

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gordie: "Alright, alright. Mickey's a mouse. Donald's a duck. Pluto's a dog. What's Goofy?"

Teddy: "Goofy's a dog. He's definitely a dog."

Chris: "He can't be a dog. He wears a hat and drives a car."

Vern: "God. That's weird. What the h*ll is Goofy?"

:lol:

I think I have a new "straight man" with 74Gibson!

I think Goofy was a dog

Yep, in fact, his original name was "Dippy Dawg"

I figured out that Goofy was a dog when we were at Disney back in Feb. You see, both of my kids would jump out of their seats at every character meal for pictures with Mickey, Minney, Donald, and every other character except Pluto and Goofy (thats why I got my picture with Goofy). My wife and I were stumped until suddenly we remembered that they are both seriously afraid of dogs - after realizing that, it made sense (somewhat at least).

I couldn't agree more Brian, Not to be critical Scooby Doo, but are you saying that if no park ever had Scooby Doo or Hanna Barbara that you would never go to any amusement park? I mean personally I hate Nick, but never hesitated going to Kings Island and Nickelodian Universe, because to me amusement parks are fun regardless of what characters grace it. Just My opinion

No and Yes. Listen I visit Kings Island because I grew up going there I rode my first coaster (Beast) there and that park made me the thrill junkie I am today plus the fact my ''kids'' always run to scooby-doo to get a hug whenever we go then they beg me to let them ride the Scooby-Doo & The Haunted Castle it will be sad when I take ''em'' next spring/summer and Scooby isnt there I'm just totally bummed man... that Cedar Fair would be so stupid to get rid of Scooby-Doo he is known by young and old it makes sense to keep him he's been at the park since 1972.. but what I don't understand is Scooby-Doo the character going or is the dark ride? I will take my ''kids'' to other parks so they can have there fun with Scooby-Doo at Universal Orlando or Six Flags and I can have my adult fun riding the coasters and big thrill rides.

As Cedar Fair getting a penny outta me I was being harsh I'm just angry of the removel of Scooby-Doo... I still think Cedar Fair is beyond stupid but I will wait and see what's to come then make my mind up about getting passes BUT I do welcome Snoopy I hope they do some great stuff theme wise to Nick U. I hope to see The Peanuts greeting kids decked out in their Halloween Costumes next year I've alway had a soft spot for Scooby-Doo and Snoopy they both are awesome...

Here's my prediction for next year's SDatHC:

The name will simply be changed to "The Haunted Castle". The cars will be repainted to remove the Mystery Machine theming, and the only changes on the ride will be the music and any Scooby/Shaggy/other SD theming cutouts.

There not cut-outs they are wooden...and I can see it being themed to the great pumkin and following snoopy in his red baron attack,Peanuts gang as they go trick or treating,Linus waiting for the great pumpkin.

''I got a rock''-Charlie Brown ;)