Nick-U becomes Planet Snoopy in 2010?

BeastinNight

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

You know I remember when those books got really hot but I honestly never cared for them.I'm upset over the loss of Scooby-Doo he's been at KI since well forever and going and riding SDATHC made me happy it really did as a ''scooby-doo fan'' and seeing my ''kids'' hug scooby made me even more joyful.I hope they theme the new dark ride around snoopy sally can do just about anything they did a flintstones themed dark ride for an overseas park and it was really cool...I think it was a Warner Brothers Movie World.

-Now thanks to Cedar Fair I have to visit Six Flags/Universal Studios more often so the kids and I can get our scooby-doo fix.

I have always thought it would be cool if Kings Island got a ride themed to Goosebumps books. Anyone else have any thought on this?

That would be ironic as R.L. Stine, writer of the goosebumps books, wrote a book about a certain wooden roller coaster in the woods...do I even need to state its name? ;)

So, in a way, we already have one.

PS: Terpy's gonna be mad because I just did something he would do...

I have always thought it would be cool if Kings Island got a ride themed to Goosebumps books. Anyone else have any thought on this?

That would be ironic as R.L. Stine, writer of the goosebumps books, wrote a book about a certain wooden roller coaster in the woods...do I even need to state its name? ;)

So, in a way, we already have one.

PS: Terpy's gonna be mad because I just did something he would do...

Didn't the Sea World parks have and RL Stein Haunted Lighthouse film in their 4D theaters for a time? I know that I saw it at SWSD a few years back.

Does anyone know if Cedar Fair will be removing rides from Nick U? I heard they were going to remove some rides ... I sure hope not! I mean we are already losing scooby(*Tears*!) what other painful blow what else could Cedar Fair do to OK us as fans of the park? :huh:

None of the current ride selections will be removed in this conversion.

^^There was also an R.L. Stine haunted house during FearFest 2005 I think.

2005 and 2006 ;)

Then it became Massacre Manor.

Ah, good ol' Fear Street Nights. *facepalm* That went from my favorite house of 2004 to my least favorite of 2005 (Headless Hollow a close second).

EDIT: I take that back. Sleepy Hollow Horror was my favorite house of 2004. House of Darkness was 2nd. My bad.

^ The Pirate Ride removal was not due to a CF park purchase.

And I certainly would not consider these Dorney removals "heartless", but perhaps "cost effective":

I can see why some may be upset with the removal of Cuddle-up/ Iceberg/ Meteorite, but that building only had emergency exit doors on a building that was around since 1945.

Old Mill/ Journey to the Center of the Earth that was removed in 2001 was in a 74 year old building, unfortunately, nothing lasts forever.