Best Haunted Attraction Ever

Jasper

What, in your opinion, is the best haunted house, maze, show, etc. that Kings Island has EVER had? It can be new or old.

I didn't really get to go through it when it was there but, back by Flight of Fear was the maze inside the red building, I can't think of the name I am having a brain fart. It always looked so dang intimidating from standing outside and I always wanted to go in it. Sadly now it is gone. For the life of me I cannot remember the name of it.

What, in your opinion, is the best haunted house, maze, show, etc. that Kings Island has EVER had? It can be new or old.

I didn't really get to go through it when it was there but, back by Flight of Fear was the maze inside the red building, I can't think of the name I am having a brain fart. It always looked so dang intimidating from standing outside and I always wanted to go in it. Sadly now it is gone. For the life of me I cannot remember the name of it.

It was pretty good..lots of mirrors, strobes..themed like a hospital..best haunted attarction I ever did was the former Terror on Church Street in Orlando..wow that was intense!

Are you talking about death row? That buildings still there. Has been :P

The only ones I've done are Trail of Terror, Urgent Scare, and The Worksite. I'm sorry, but the Worksite was awful. No chainsaws. Urgent Scare was good but all it was was goryness. Trail of Terror was perfect. Pitch black woods, crawling through a tunnel, surprises. It was my favorite.

Are you talking about death row? That buildings still there. Has been :P

Yes he is talking about Death Row. Before it was known as Death Row is WAS a mental asylum. The Asylum and before that it was Maze of Madness.

I've only been in a few, but my favorite is USS Nightmare. The best part is that the entire, 30 minute walk through is on a real boat. The costumes and effects are great, and there's even one part where you can look through the floor into the Ohio River and see bodies floating in the water.

If anyone would like reviews of all the haunted houses in the area, this is a GREAT website- http://www.ohiovalleyhaunts.com/

Trail of Terror is the best for me, most of that stuff is too much people walking up and screaming in my ears, which I don't find scary just annoying, I like something with more charm, I would love to see just a big haunted house with interesting effects.

There is a really good one in Greenwood, IN (just south of Indianapolis) called the Asylum House. It is an interactive haunt, meaning the actors can and will touch you and invade your personal space. The actors there are very good and really into the whole theme.

I was completely scared to death when Micheal Myers backed me into a corner and stayed in my face.