Predictions for rides in Planet Snoopy?

OHfamilyguy

Planet Snoopy will take some getting used to. My kids love Noggin and Nick and all of the characters. But looking past this "questionable decision" for financial purposes.......

What are some predictions for how current rides can be changed? The options are somewhat limited since Nick had a variety of characters and cartoons. Let's assume rides remain primarily in tact with only some retheming done.

Avatar - becomes Surf's Up with Snoopy or Charlie Brown as the character

Fairly Odd Coaster - returns to The Beastie?

Swiper's Sweepers - becomes Snoopy's Sweepers with Snoopy statue in center

Blue Skidoo - becomes Red Baron airplane ride

Runaway Reptar - becomes Woodstock Reptar and dinosaur statue remains

Little Bill Coaster - becomes Linus Giggle Coaster with Linus decals

Wild Thornberry's - removes association with Snoopy and enters Rivertown area on map or maybe has affiliation with the Great Boat Race Charlie Brown

Nick Jr Drivers - becomes Peanuts Drivers as statues are replaced with Pepermint Patty, Sally, Linus, and gang

Nick Go Round - becomes Schroeder Go Round as Chalie Brown theme music is played

Action theater - returns to having movies like the stunt theater show from 1998

Halloween events could get better with emphasis on the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown but rides seem limited on characters to associate with each.

Ideas??? Get creative!!

Sorry but those aren't very good predictions

Runaway Reptar - Woodstock Express (like Cedar Point)

Blue's Skidoo - Red Baron

Fairly Odd Coaster - Beastie (hopefully)

Nick Jr. Drivers - Peanuts Highway

Nick Go Round - Charlie's Carousel

Backyardigan's Swings - Snoopy's Swingers

Swiper's Sweepers - Snoopy's Street Race

Guest TombraiderTy

Looking at the other Snoopy areas at Cedar Point and Dorney Park, it seems that Snoopy and Woodstock are really the only characters used with rides (alright, saw Charlie Brown makes it into a ride-name occasionally, and there's one ride with Lucy in it at Knott's Berry Farm, and Chuck and Peppermint Patty somehow made it into Camp Snoopy at Dorney Park). Also looking at some other Snoopy areas, it seems as if most rides are generically named- "Lolliswings", "Balloon Race", ect. I wouldn't be surprised if the same was done at Kings Island.

Also, worth noting are La Adventura de Azul and Blue's Skidoo both have ride vehicles in the shape of characters. However, I don't think the current vehicles on La Adventura de Azul would be difficult to modify, and if they were, they could return to the former ride vehicles for that attraction (pre-2006, when Nickelodeon Universe took-over). With Blue's Skidoo, I wouldn't be surprised to see the former Biplanes used, from when it was Dick Dastardly's Biplanes.

Scooby_Doo's Predictions for Planet Snoopy

Rugrats:Runaway Reptar- Snoopy World War Flying Ace

Fairly Odd Coaster- Beastie

Danny Phantom Flyer- Woodstock Flyers

Blue Skidoo - Woodstock's Whirlybirds

Plankton's Plunge - Kite Eating Tree

Nick Jr Drivers - Peanuts Road Rally

Wild Thornberry River Adventure - Snoopy's Rapid River Adventure

Little Bill's Giggle Coaster - Woodstock Express

Avatar The Last Airbender- Snoopy's Surfs Up

Lazytown Sportacopters - Snoopy's Helicoptor Tours

Timmy's Airtours - Peanuts Camp Bus

La Adventura de Azul - Snoopy's Railroad Express

Swiper's Sweepers - Charlie Brown's Rock Spin and Turn or Snoopy's Rub-a-Dub Tubs

SpongeBob SquarePants Bikini Bottom Bash - Snoopy's Deep Sea Dive Adventure

Go Diego Go - Peanuts 500

Jimmy Neutron's Atom Smashers - Peanuts Bash ''Em'' Hotrods

Backyardigan's Swing-Along -Sally's Swing Set

Nick-Go-Round - Peanuts Go Round

Yeah some may be corny but hey I tried LOL. :lol:

I wouldn't be surprised to see a lot of Snoopy's This and Woodstock's That with some generic names or generic Peanuts thrown in. FOC going back to Beastie is hard for me to see, especially the tunnel at the bottom of the drop, but hey, it is nostalgic!

And seeing Thornberries go back to Rivertown as Kings Mills Log Flume would excite me greatly. The addition of Diamondback helped a lot, but Rivertown could still needs a bit more theming and rides, and that would be a perfect fit for the area.

Here is some of the names from other Snoopy themed areas:

Woodstock's Airmail, Red Baron, Joe Cool's GR8 SK8, Camp bus, Lucy's Tugboat, Flying Ace Balloon Race, Charlie Brown Speedway, Peanuts 500, Woodstock Express, Snoopy's Deep Sea Divers, Peanuts Road Rally, Woodstock's Whirlybirds, Kite eating tree, Snoopy's space race, Snoopy's Express Railroad, Woodstock's Birdbath, Charlie Brown's swings, Charlie Brown's windup, Linus' Beetle bugs, Peanuts Playhouse, and Peanuts Yacht Club.

Which one of these would fit best on the existing rides?

I predict Reptar will be renamed "Woodstock's Flight School." They'll put a plywood sign showing the birds at the front entrance, change the queue line movie to a peanuts vhs tape bought at Goodwill, they won't repaint the ride and they'll rip out the giant Reptar statue out front, replacing it with nothing. Maybe move the smoking section over ther (not that they'd enforce it).

Here is some of the names from other Snoopy themed areas:

Woodstock's Airmail, Red Baron, Joe Cool's GR8 SK8, Camp bus, Lucy's Tugboat, Flying Ace Balloon Race, Charlie Brown Speedway, Peanuts 500, Woodstock Express, Snoopy's Deep Sea Divers, Peanuts Road Rally, Woodstock's Whirlybirds, Kite eating tree, Snoopy's space race, Snoopy's Express Railroad, Woodstock's Birdbath, Charlie Brown's swings, Charlie Brown's windup, Linus' Beetle bugs, Peanuts Playhouse, and Peanuts Yacht Club.

Which one of these would fit best on the existing rides?

Backyardigans Swing-A-Long - Charlie Brown's Swings; Woodstock's Whirlybirds

Jimmy Neutron's Atom Smashers - Beagle On The Moon

Blue's Skidoo - Red Baron; Woodstock's Whirlybirds

Lazytown Sportacopters - Snoopy's Space Race

Nick-O-Round - Peanuts Carousel

Little Bill's Giggle Coaster - Woodstock Express

Timmy's Air Tours - Woodstock's Airmail; Camp Bus; Lucy's Tugboat; Snoopy's Deep Sea Divers

Phantom Flyers - Flying Ace Balloon Race; Woodstock's Whirlybirds

Rugrats Runaway Reptar - Red Baron; Woodstock Express

SpongeBob SquarePants Bikini Bottom Bash - Snoopy's Deep Sea Dive Adventure

Plankton's Plunge - Kite-Eating Tree

Swiper's Sweepers - Charlie Brown's Windup

La Adventura de Azul - Snoopy's Express Railway

Go Diego Go - Peanuts Road Rally; Peanuts 500

Avatar The Last Airbender - Joe Cool's Gr8 Sk8; Snoopy's Surfs Up

Nick Jr. Drivers - Peanuts 500; Charlie Brown Speedway; Peanuts Road Rally

Putz HQ - Peanuts Playhouse

The Odd Coaster and the River Adventure are omitted because I'd assume they would be reverted back to their older forms (Beastie and Kings Mills Log Flume). Hopefully.

If the Fairly Odd Coaster returns to its Beastie status, tunnel included, that would entirely redeem this revamp for me.

(plus, that way KI can keep two Beast-related coasters even after SOB is put out of its misery. haha.)

Also, a Red Baron re-theming of Runaway Reptar would be kind of kickass. Too bad I'm too tall to ride it these days.