Haunt 2009's Web Site Is Alive

BoddaH1994

Haunt 2009's Web Site

Three new descriptions:

Hot Blooded:

NEW FOR 2009! Vampires, blood and rock n’ roll explode onto the stage in this all new seductive after-life revue. This clan is born to be wild and is looking for action. Break on through to the other side and get bitten!

(Recommended for mature audiences)

Slaughter House (Indoor Maze):

Action Zone

OPEN 7PM - CLOSE

NEW FOR 2009! Looking for a good cut of fresh meat? You’ve come to the right place. The butcher shop is open and you never know who or what is on the chopping block. A real meat-lovers delight as the herd is skinned alive, gutted, beheaded and packed before your very eyes!

Cut Throat Cove (Outdoor Maze):

NEW FOR 2009! Come seeking adventure, and salty old pirates, have you? In this hideaway, thieving pirates and cutthroat buccaneers are ready to challenge even the bravest souls to a duel. Can you get past these swashbucklers and make it out alive? Know this as you try: Dead men tell no tales!

OPEN 8:00PM - CLOSE

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slaughter house seems to me like it is going to be a gory maze. If it is anything like a real slaughter house, I assume they will try and make it like that, then it will be super gory. The more gory the better though.

EDIT:Check out the second page of photos, look at the one where it has the FOF train in the station. Is that you Avatar hanging out the side of the car in the row right behind the Boddah looking Frankenstein.

Another plug from Kings Island's Twitter:

Halloween Haunt will desecrate Kings Island with more blood, terror and gore than ever before! www.visitkingsisland.com/haunt

If you guys really want to get the latest info, follow Kings Island on Twitter at twitter.com/kingsislandpr

Which means that if, in fact, Cut-Throat is going in Bubba Gump's patio (shows it on the map), it's technically an outdoor maze seeing as how it's not a full roof that encompasses the patio area; it's one of those weird hanging garden-type deals.

I also like how Diamondback isn't on the map at all, just the logo on top of where Swan Lake used to be.

I just noticed, no more Dead Awakening, lets hope the new show is as good as it was. The music was great, as well as the stunning performers. For those of you who have not see this show, I strongly suggest you hop on over to YouTube and search up Kings Island Dead Awakening and watch all 3 parts.

Thank you Top Gun for showing me who to get my avatar.

Yeah, their Photoshopping skills leave a lot to be desired, as even the whole map itself is seemingly blurry and pixelated, something that automatically makes a viewer suspect it was done by an amateur/rookie. I noticed on the regular park maps that the Diamondback logo is very pixelated and doesn't look all that good as compared to, say, the wallpaper version of the logo.

I love how they just kind of used an airbrush tool to remove Son of Beast off the map, that would be a cool haunted attraction. Son of Beast laying dormant and your taking a tour when all of a sudden the cars start to run, it's the ghost of Son of Beast!!

LOL i had to go back and relook at the SOB thing hahahaha but dude! I'm totally in the attractions video! after the lightening with the Eiffel Tower. ha! i'm a star :P

EDIT: oh and also... with the shoddy map work how can we be sure that these are in fact the locations for the new hauts O:)

just sayin.... :P

LOL i had to go back and relook at the SOB thing hahahaha but dude! I'm totally in the attractions video! after the lightening with the Eiffel Tower. ha! i'm a star :P

EDIT: oh and also... with the shoddy map work how can we be sure that these are in fact the locations for the new hauts O:)

I saw you!! :D

I saw you!! :D

LOL good! the funny thing is its from the year before last when I was in Club Blood :lol:

Actually, Nick is not involved in Howl-o-Fest anymore; after all, why do you think it's no longer called Nick-or-Treat?

EDIT: Oh, and could they please revert Trail of Terror's name back to the Psycho Path? It makes it sound less corny and more mysterious; when one of my friends hears Trail of Terror, they go, "Dude, isn't that Jack's cousin's backyard kiddie haunt?" :mellow: