Phantom Theater!

Phantom Theater

Phantom Theater was awesome back in 1992 when it first opened and I enjoyed it but I do like and enjoy Scooby-Doo and The Haunted Castle way more it's more fun I can see Sally coming in and rethemeing it to Snoopy/Peanuts Sally can do just about anything..

Here are the Scooby-Doo Dark Rides I really :wub:

Scooby-Doo GhostBlasters:Mystery of Ghastly Manor

Scooby-Doo Ghostblasters

The Six Flags St.Louis Scooby-Doo Dark Ride is so unique and fun..a lotta classic scooby-doo villains in this one that weren't in the Paramount parks ones like Gator Ghoul,Chinese Zombie,The Ghost Clown and Charlie the Funland Robot it's my favorite one besides Kings Island's and KD's...

Scooby-Doo Ghostblasters:Mystery of Scary Swamp

Scooby-Doo:Ghostblasters The Mystery of Scary Swamp

Both of those look really good! I now regret not checking out the one at SF:FT. I didn't even realize it was there!

Guest TombraiderTy

^I actually wouldn't be surprised to see that technology expand into seasonal amusement parks like Kings Island. Screens are cheaper than animatronics, and they also take up less space than whole scenes would. If you think about it, the technology is already present at amusement parks in one way- shooting arcade games have you aim and shoot at the screen, the same technology found in Toy Story Midway Mania.

One of the reasons Phantom Theater was removed was the frequency and difficulty of the extensive maintenance to keep those old animatronics working.

last year at haunt i took a real close look at those animatronics and looked like they just cut the wires when they removed them from the ride. not entending to use them again...also i would assume all those props and animatronics were hooked up to a main computer (brain) to operate their movements. i am sure all that was removed aswell.

Actually a few years ago for Haunt (probably Fearfest back then) they had a few of the PT animatronics set up outside the front gate, and they had them on and moving. I believe it was one of the furnace guys, and maybe the Usher. Then even father back that that, they had the "stagehand" guys, where one is tangled up in the ropes, set up in the line for action theater, and those were working....

So here it is, the Phantom theater. I remember the one time i rode it, i was about 5 and too scared to open my eyes :lol: its great to see what the ride actualy was brings back memmories. I also remember that on your way out you could see all the security moniters and could see the ride on them...

So here it is, the Phantom theater. I remember the one time i rode it, i was about 5 and too scared to open my eyes :lol: its great to see what the ride actualy was brings back memmories. I also remember that on your way out you could see all the security moniters and could see the ride on them...

Umm off topic but your ride count is really weird! :P

Umm off topic but your ride count is really weird! :P

yeah, it was a bad day at the park (and my only time this year) when i got there it rained and a lot of the rides were closed and the ones that were open had long lines. i only had about 8 hours at the park as well that day.

I think one of the coolest was getting off and looking at the security monitors.... I have never ridden Scooby Doo, should i ride it before its removed for good?

Yeah, you should ride it. Even if it isn't as popular with KICers as PT, it is very popular with the kiddies.

If you like Scooby, many monsters from Scooby Doo's original run are included.

^They are?

I haven't rode it in a while but I do remember the Ware Wolf, Jeeper Creeper, Mummy, and Black Night from the first and second season.

:lol: No offense, but I always find it funny when people try to name their favorite scooby-doo villain! and cannot remember the name of the villain Please allow my scooby-doo wisdom to help you after all I've seen and own every scooby-doo video,game,dvd,poster,toy the list goes on here's the villans Cedar Pointer is refering to...

creeper.jpg

The Creeper

cc1209.jpg

blackknight.jpg

The Black Knight Ghost (Also in Scooby-Doo 2:Monsters Unleashed

The Wolfman Wanna see him <----- look at my avatar( Don't be confused ...also in Season one of Scooby-Doo!,Where are you there was also a Werewolf Ghost)

Frankenstein's monster(Sorry a Picture of him is hard to come by!)

gang_dracula.gif

The Vampire

whichzombie.jpg

scoobydoo2.jpg

The Zombie aka The Swamp Zombie (^Also is in Scooby-Doo 2:Monsters Unleashed.. he pukes on a repoter)

mummytoo.jpg

Mummy of Anka

phantom-shadow.jpg

The Phantom Shadow(s) aka Giggling Green Ghost (Rarely known fact:In Scooby-Doo 2:Monsters Unleashed Giggling Green Ghost was to appear toward the middle of the film coming out of the monster hive that scooby-doo and shaggy mistakenly turned on.

Other ghouls that were cut from the final movie are:

The Headless Horseman of Halloween

There was a scene that was cut it was in the monster hive toward the end of the film were Shaggy kicks off his pumpkin head and his body ran into a wall chasing after it.

The Ghost of RedBeard

His Ghost Ship is seen in the film but he was suppose to be shown steering it in the streets but his little cameo was cut because Warner Bros. didn't want people to confuse him with the Miner 49er.

The Ghost Clown

He was to be part of the film no one knows why he was cut but he is listed in the credits at the end of the film.

The Creeper

He was to be one of the main monsters to due the Evil Masked Figures bidding but his parts were cut because again, Warner Bros. didn't want people to confuse him with The Zombie.

Also the Sea Serpent from the New Scooby-Doo Movies Epsiode titled The Lochness Mess was to appear in the scene were Captain Cutler's Ghost emerges out the lake near the ''Mystery Inc Club House in the woods'' but the sea serpent was left in the concept art stage for the ''then'' upcoming Scooby-Doo 3 as one of the main villains...however I hear they inculded the Sea Serpent in the upcoming Scooby-Doo:They Mystery Begins.

There you have it!!!

You forgot the worst villain of all Rapping Scrappy from the 1980's monster tv movie.

But he's not in Scooby-Doo and The Haunted Castle now is he! But yeah that was pretty bad...

BTW-I like Scrappy I don't However,Like how he was (spoiler) the villain in the movie they(Production team) put Scrappy in at the last second for kicks...the REAL villain was suppose to be The Luna Ghost from the beginning of the film ...Next time you watch the Scooby-Doo movie listen closely as Old Man Smithers aka "the Luna Ghost"speaks ...he says ''I'll Get you Mystery Inc. if it's the last thing I'll ever do! ...it was suppose to lead up to him being behind the events of the film NOT scrappy.