Halloween Haunt 2010

HTCO

I called the park today about some questions on getting a re-newal season pass. They told me to beware next year, my pass WILL NOT get me into Halloween Haunt next season. I'm a little mad and a little like.."Again??". Haven't they learned their lesson this is a terrible thing to do? People are going to be mad. How about you?

Discuss.

Well, I've heard similar stories from people who call the park but Ryan confirmed from the park that it is included.

Also, check this out. This pretty much confirms it.

Sounds like Kings Island needs to bring this to the attention of their telephone representatives.

TY Andrew!!!!! i am sure that all the info get a bit confusing at times.

Guest KINGSISLANDMASTER

WHAT.........FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE DON'T START TALKING ABOUT Halloween Haunt 2010 , 2009 HASN'T EVEN STARTED YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think there was some kind of miscommunication in there. As stated on both Kings Island's official site and in the Kings Island newsletter, Halloween Haunt will be included with 2010 Gold and Platinum season passes but will NOT be included with 2010 regular passes. All the more reason to purchase your 2010 pass early and get the FREE Gold Pass upgrade.

The question is, will this policy remain or will it get changed? CF is very good at changing there mind on things.

Last season I checked the fine print and on the back it said in all caps, "NOT VALID FOR FEAR FEST". I went in to guest relations to complain because I was worried they were going to charge HH as a separate admission, and they told me originally they were going to but they decided not to later on. In my opinion, seperate admission for the Haunt will leave a lot of people unhappy if it were to happen. Glad its not.