Best haunt moments

Mr. Coastermania

at rehersals yesterday, we where walking back from our attraction after checking it out. i hung back with trained beast, justin m_17, stalkerchick, and some others at the back of the group. we where all spread out, like the front was at racer entry while the back was just passin x-base. trained beast and stalkerchick was going about there routine & i felt left out, so i go into a crazy doctor routine. just about the time it got quiet for a little, i bust out this high piched deminted laugh & it cause some of the group to look at me.

well a noob was almost right next to me when it went off, and it scared her scence-less {it was down right funny in my opinion cause she jumped high}. when we got back to the theater, come to find out that it was loud enough that people at the front of the group heard it. i came close to rofl-ing.

this haunt is goin to be great and i cant wait; im sorry, the specials are canceled. your bill will cost you an arm and a leg. AAAAA,HAHAHAHHHAAA!!!

haha i loved that guy at the front of cornstalkers

"... and they came from the land of TINY EARRINGS!... Now are you paying attention? good." lol

also being in the girls bathroom with my cousin

and she sees a scaractor and runs

and the scaractor just stands there like WTF? lol

haha one i just remembered...

you know those really cheap $1 light up sticks?

i got a purple one and took it in cemetary lol

i got scared and almost hit a scaractor in the head

she got totally out of character and said "holy crap! where'd u get that thing?"

Last year was intresting....

-"sexy time with john mccain" (or just any time in the cemetery was intresting)

-Going through urgent scare while little kids thought they could protect themselves with lightsabers and then started crying

-Club Blood is a strip joint. Little kids in front of me put money in all the girls bras, and my group of guys took the $$ out.

**Unfortunately this year i will only be going on saturday october 10 :(. The next weekend though im excited to go to Universal Orlando's Halloween Nights.***

Ooooh~ Do I have stories for you guys~ >D

As Stalkerchick knows this one all too well.. CAYLA! <3

It was a Saturday, mid-haunt and we had a full queue running through the "Outside" of the maze. I was hanging around my fog light when I noticed there was a break in the line. I ventured near the bushes to discover that there was a girl LATCHED onto the queue rails and not wanting to move forward through the plastic (She had on a black shirt with a skull, yes I remember what she looked like ;) ). Perfect. I stayed in the area in behind my fog light and scared around there until she was noticably close. Since she kept breaking the queue, I just waited until she came right before where she could see me. Finally, she came in range, I popped up right beside her and she started screaming "OH MY GOD THERE'S ANOTHER ONE!". So I started putting on my crazy act. "Oooh~ Your face is so pretty! Here, lemme get closer so I can see it better!" I climbed through the queue line and she started screaming more and kept screaming for me not to come any closer and to leave her alone. She also preceeded to "cat and mouse" with me as she kept running around her group members and her boyfriend. I kept asking her what her name was but sadly she wouldn't tell me.. but her boyfriend did! Her name was Cayla and my eyes lit up with joy as I used her name against her. "Hi CAYLA! S-Such a pretty name!" She started screaming again.

Meanwhile a certain Stalker decided to come join the party as she walked through the queue. ;) I of course announced that I had a new best friend and she came over. Poor Cayla started screaming again. "OH MY GOD THERE'S TWO OF THEM!!" So we ganged up on her for a bit. We'd send her bouncing back and forth between the two of us. and then Fred came over right behind the poor, terrified Cayla and she screamed again. "OH MY GOD THERE'S THREE!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!" So we triple teamed her and almost had her down to the ground... Gary helped that last little bit.. He was our "nice" policeman and he came over with the megaphone, snuck behind her, turned it on and... "DO YOU NEED MEDICAL ATTENTION?" She fell to the ground, curled up in a fetal position and screamed. Favorite. Scare. Ever.

My other favorite scare includes those cute, adorable flashing bunny ears.

It was a Friday night towards the end of the season and it was terribly cold. The fog was so thick you couldn't see a hand in front of your face. I was towards the area where the two lines split off for the different theaters, sitting on the railing right at the corner. My fog light was a great gauge for seeing something of a shadow.. but those bunny ears were like a homing beacon! I saw a set of six and noticed that the ears kept "jumping".. Again.. Perfect. I let Stalker and Fred know we had friends coming and preceeded to "become a statue" I sat kind of limp, handlebars and trashcan lid poised, ready to pop. The bunny ears kept stopping, backed up a little and then went on. When they got within a few feet of me, magically the fog lifted enough for them to see me and scream. I did not move. So they crept closer, and closer and then got within inches of me. I still did not move. They asked if I was real to each other, deciding not, moved on. When three had passed me.. I decided to pop up and start giggling. They bolted for it! I chased the group down the queue, leading them to Stalker and her picnic table. She made a loud banging noise and they ran faster and I kept chasing them. Fred was up by the hospital and saw them coming, he decided to run down the queue to meet us. We cornered them right before the big turn into the hospital and scared them quite a bit. We both moved, told them to "Get going!" and they bolted for the hospital... Not without one last chase from me though! :lol:

And don't worry! There will be more this year! :D

- When I was walking through Club Blood on Friday night, this scareactor jumps out at me and growls 'YOU GOT ANY ID??" I simply said "no" and kept walking.. his response was "That's OK.. you don't need any.. *checks me out* you're all right!"

- Random guest walking past hideous creature on the midway: "You remind me of my mother in law." The scareactor laughed.

i didnt get to go to...

urgent scare

trail of terror

death row

carnevil

cemetary

or ghouls gone wild

were any of these worth waiting an hour for? (excluding ghouls gone wild)

my next trip is next weekend and i want to know what i should wait for...

urgent scare=yes

trail=yes

death row=meh depends on how well you like actual mazes and strobes and fog. i like it some dont

carnevil= never done it but hear its great

cemetary=no

ghouls gone wild show i thought was pretty good. good singing, good choreography. got a little cheesy at some points but not bad. more family friendly :)

hmmm my favorite haunt memory..

a friend of mine and i were walking through cemetery drive. This was on Halloween night..barely anyone in the park! Anyway, two zombie dudes tried to scare us..wasn't really working, so they just walked with us and talked for a bit. (still..kind of staying in character) right before we exited, one of the zombie guys asked me "Do you know what time it is?" . I looked over at my friend who always has a watch. My friend replied "11:30?" (something like that i don't remember the specific time) "No" The zombie guy said with a sheepish grin. I looked over at my friend then all of the sudden the zombie guy started doing jumping jacks in front of me while saying "Its sexy time sexy sexy sexy time!!!!"

...and that was the scariest thing i had seen all night. ;)

urgent scare=yes

trail=yes

death row=meh depends on how well you like actual mazes and strobes and fog. i like it some dont

carnevil= never done it but hear its great

cemetary=no

ghouls gone wild show i thought was pretty good. good singing, good choreography. got a little cheesy at some points but not bad. more family friendly

Thank you! ill be sure to check them out i cant wait :)

Well last year I think...November 1st 2008 me and my friends were at haunt and I was waiting for them to get pretzels and I was by the water tower in Action Zone and that creature startled me and I jumped back and I hit someone turned around and it was a clown (I am TERRIFIED of clowns) and I swear I screamed so loud people all over the park heard me. Pretty funny!

I apologize for having "and" a lot in this.

a friend of mine and i were walking through cemetery drive. This was on Halloween night..barely anyone in the park! Anyway, two zombie dudes tried to scare us..wasn't really working, so they just walked with us and talked for a bit. (still..kind of staying in character) right before we exited, one of the zombie guys asked me "Do you know what time it is?" . I looked over at my friend who always has a watch. My friend replied "11:30?" (something like that i don't remember the specific time) "No" The zombie guy said with a sheepish grin. I looked over at my friend then all of the sudden the zombie guy started doing jumping jacks in front of me while saying "Its sexy time sexy sexy sexy time!!!!"

it should also be mentioned that it was beyond freezing that night (about 38 degrees) and that it had been a lot busier earlier in the day. and im pretty sure it was 11:22. (and im not kidding, or am i?)

my point being, dont take that as an excuse to wait to go till haunt as it will only get busier each week, weather permitting. id imagine with halloween on a saturday this year it will be way beyond rediculous that day and not recommended for anyone.

it should also be mentioned that it was beyond freezing that night (about 38 degrees) and that it had been a lot busier earlier in the day. and im pretty sure it was 11:22. (and im not kidding, or am i?)

my point being, dont take that as an excuse to wait to go till haunt as it will only get busier each week, weather permitting. id imagine with halloween on a saturday this year it will be way beyond rediculous that day and not recommended for anyone.

eh, don't get your panties in a bunch. my friend and i just went for the hell of it. We had already been to haunt and just decided to go last minute. Yes it was freezing, in fact i remember standing in line for The Beast when my friend received a weather advisory via text message saying that it had dipped below freezing :blink: We're just crazy enough to enjoy it though. ^_^

• 2 months later...

by far the most memmorable moment of haunt was that last night, as i was working urgent scare as there snarlin monster. we were understaffed and my spot was more towards the hospital. within the first hour i here a co-worker call my name. i make my way to him while still pulling off scares. he told me he had an idea(i could see where he was going with it). we happened to have a scary midget statue placed opposite of him. i went behind some crates and stuck my hand through the crates and placed my hand on top of the midget to where you couldnt see my hand.

as people would come by and get close, i would rock the midget and snarl. later on i went into the house to refill my water bottle. on my way back i found myself as a fill in so the minors could have there brake. but as far as that goes the best was when i was in a room that i could play a skit. i would start by searchin the drawers for tools, then i would move to the body to work on. just about the right time i would set the animatronic to go off and spring back like i wasnt expecting it. then as the animatronic would reset i would go back to workin on the body. now if the line was still coming thru, i would be like "wait a minuete... ...i need bigger tools!" then proceed back to the drawers and start the skit all over again.

My favorite haunt moment of all time happened this year.

My friends and I went on Trail of Terror, just the four of us! (I looove small groups through there.) My best friend is very easily scared so its fun to go through haunted houses with her in general.. but this time was epic. We got through the maze fairly easily.. then we got to the chainsaws. I knew they were coming (seeing as I'd done it twice already lol) So I get cornered by both of the guys with chainsaws and my friend's boyfriend tries to sneak around me, so the one guy leaves me and starts going after him.

Luckily I found a break and I RAN for it.. and so did he.. Next thing we know we hear screaming and by the time we turned around my best friend is on the ground and the two guys with the chainsaws are right behind her. So she gets up and tries to get away but the guys just kept following her with the chainsaws, and the whole time she's screaming and freaking out.

The guys turned off the chainsaws and she ran to us, I guess she had been trying to run and tripped and fell, HARD. Best part of it is, when the guys with the chainsaws turned them off.. you could hear them laughing pretty hard. Maybe you just had to be there.. but her fall was very blair-witch-project-esque lol.

So the other good memory from haunt happened with the same group of friends. Usually during haunt I'm completely on guard and not very easily scared outside of the haunted houses. We were standing in line for Corn Huskers and talking about what we want to do next and everything. Well I happened to change which way I was standing.. and ended up watching the people on skyflyer. So my friends had stopped talking.. and It was probably a good 2-3 minutes before I noticed. So I turned to ask my friend a question when I got a good RAWR! right in my face. I'm not going to lie, I screamed like a little girl. Of course my friends died laughing. They told me he had been right next to my head since the second they stopped talking. Oy. lol

Going through Trail of Terror and Massacre Manor with Ryan (BoddaH1994) and Gabriel (Captain Nemo) torturing me and picking on me while my dad just watched and laughed :P

Also going to Haunt with Tom (Tom76257) and David (Dvo) aka feeling VERY short while walking between two guys over 6' tall (I'm only 5'5), and being the target of all the scareactors regardless of the fact that I had 2 extremely tall guys with me :lol:

Oh, and can't forget running into a certain stalker at Urgent Scare ;) rawr, she was hot :wub: hahaha

Going through Trail of Terror and Massacre Manor with Ryan (BoddaH1994) and Gabriel (Captain Nemo) torturing me and picking on me while my dad just watched and laughed :P

Also going to Haunt with Tom (Tom76257) and David (Dvo) aka feeling VERY short while walking between two guys over 6' tall (I'm only 5'5), and being the target of all the scareactors regardless of the fact that I had 2 extremely tall guys with me :lol:

Oh, and can't forget running into a certain stalker at Urgent Scare ;) rawr, she was hot :wub: hahaha

oh yeah? which one? do you remember where she was?