Late Night Entry

superstition

I believe the time is a little earlier then that, but I think it's true. You can wait for someone who knows for sure to reply, or call Guest Relations. I talked to someone yesterday who mentioned having tickets for all day the next day, and this was around 7. So I'm not entirely sure how it works.

I think if you come in after 5pm you can purchase a ticket for that day for only $25.99. I'm not sure how getting a ticket for the next day works. It could be you pay a little more at the ticket window or after you get in with the "afternoon" ticket you go to the "return visit" booth next to Keyhole photo (on the left of the fountain just as you come in).

Hey, i know that Hersheypark does that.. if you buy your ticket for the next day you can "preview" the park the night before. I think it was from like 8 till closing but i'm not sure. I think that's a good idea, if pki doesn't already do it.

I have bought PKI tickets at AAA before, and on the tickets they said they included "night before" park entry. It was entry to the park after 5:00 p.m., I think, the night before your full-day ticket, and it was included in the discounted AAA ticket price.