Action Theater

KI FANATIC 37

I still liked when they had 2 different movies to choose from. and sorry Cedar Pointer... US isn't goin anywhere for awhile. and side 2 will most likely never come back, the screen, the seats, the hydrolics... all gone :) you don't think that maze is just a simple walk through do you? part of the levels to the "staduim seating" are still there tho. but only the top few.

Yes, but when/if CGA is sold, their AT equipment could be moved to KI since all of the former Paramount Parks still have both sides except us.

Yeah but why would they? They just got rid of Side B not that long ago, they removed it for a reason, and that reason is Urgent Scare!

Why would we need new equipment for Side A though? All we need is a new movie...

Actually, it seems like Side A is falling apart too...

So if/when CGA is sold, one side's parts will be used in Side B, and the other side's parts will be used as extra parts for both rides.

*sigh* side B won't be used again. It's all torn up inside. I guess I'll just have to take a pic of it during rehearsal for people. Side B will never run again without a complete and total overhaul/rebuild which i highly doubt they'll pay for since they won't even get a new movie :P

All of the Action Theaters are the same on the inside. Theoretically, the actual structure for CGA's could be moved. Will that happen? No, but we can hope. US could move. (Besides, KI seems to have no problem with keeping tacky prefab buildings, complete with grafitti, in plain guest view all year round...)

Yeah that would be perfect^. That could be where a new ride goes, such as a Ferris wheel. Or one of those swinging things - I forget what they're called (Skyhawk at Cedar Point).

I think Action Theater could be useful for another theater or maybe a cafeteria - even a conference center. It's a big building that could be full of things.

I'm serious that's got to be the craziest thing ever. A dark ride themed as a castle as tall as Vortex? They would never do that. And I don't think they would if there was Flight of Fear right next to it. I'm not a fan of dark rides (other than FoF) and it wouldn't be good there, sorry - bad idea. But that's my opinion.