Disney--Major MK Expansion & New Version of "Star Tours"

Sorry I have not been on much lately as I have been extremely busy with several projects, although I have been reading a lot of KIC on the IPhone.

The newly announced projects by Disney is huge and what I have seen on here is only a small sampling about what was announced and how.

First Disney created D23 a new serious Disney paid fan enthusiast club. They charged around $80.00 to join and many complained but Disney offered a magazine and said D23 will be given access to special opportunities and be the first to find out information. So they decided to hold a special D23 Expo last week (Thurs – Sat) for the new D23 club. That is where the information has been flowing out Disney should be very proud about announcing the large variety of Disney projects to their best fans, everything from housewares, wedding dresses, movies, TV lineup, Music, Movies and new theme park projects. If the Golden Ticket was awarded to best announcement presentation this year I think Disney would win that hands down for the way they did it and to whom they announced it to.

Now Orlando Attractions has been there all week gathering information and video taking many of the announcements with photos to show other aspects of the D23 expo. So for those who want to see who was there ( most Disney management, Actors Robin Williams, Nicholas Cage, Johnny Depp, Singers Miley Cyrus) follow the link to the page of Orlando Attractions Magazine page that shows many of the events, just follow the link. http://www.attractionsmagazine.com/blog/

I personally can not wait to experience the New in Disney.