A Terpy Poll?

The Interpreter

Mine would have to be Diamondback with 97 rides. The only thing even remotely close would have to be The Beast. I know I have somewhere between 30 and 60 rides on it, but I didn't start counting my rides until this year. I've visited the park on average about 3 or 4 times each year (except this one) since 1998 and got at least one ride on The Beast each visit since I started liking roller coasters in 1999. I know I didn't go at all for at least one year, though.

Mine is definitely Diamondback now. Prior to this season it was probably Vortex, but now that the new world-class hyper is in town there's no reason not to power lap DB whenever possible! Perhaps it's just me, but I've really grown to appreciate DB more and more over the course of this year. My first rides on it (in the back or middle) were just a little above average, but I think that first front row ride changed everything. I vacillate between DB and Behemoth as my favorite hyper (in the DB camp, for now at least), but I am truly thankful we got a ride of this magnitude at KI.

Wow, first I copy Terpy, now he does the same to me! ;)

The coaster I have ridden most, in spite of 2 trips to KI and only one to Indiana Beach, was the Hoosier Hurricane @ Indiana Beach. I was little kid and really enjoyed that coaster. I think I rode it 3-5 times in a row that day.

That was a good day.

I do hope, however, to get more than that in in the future. 100 Diamondback rides in a single hour...BWA HA HA!!! (Even though that's probably impossible, It would probably take at least 3 to do that!)

PS: I REALLY need to visit more theme parks...look below. My numbers SUCK. But they can only go one way from here...up!

• Like 1

Mine would have to be The Beast. This is the first year I've ever tracked my rides, and also the first year I've been to the park this much other than the 2 years I worked there, but I know in years past The Beast was always a top priority for me and I rode it every single trip.

A close second would probably be Flight of Fear. When I worked in the water park, I used to run across the park after I got off and ride Flight of Fear as many times as I could before close (there were nights I did the same with Beast if I knew I couldn't get to FOF in time). My record was 7 in a row in the last 30 or 45 minutes of operation.

Also pretty high up there would be King Cobra and recaR.

Manny manny Summers at the point, Magnum is at the top for me, probably followed by a close second of Blue Streak and then The Beast. I think that the Wabash Cannonball would be fairly high on this list as well, sadly it looses ground every year.

Also I would guess that Titan is probably in my top 5 or close to it and I have a few infamous coasters known for their roughness in my top 10 like SoB, Texas Giant, and Drachen Fire.

• Like 1

My first thought was that I would have to say, Diamondback. I have ridden it 152 times.....(don't believe my signature)...hahaha. But, after thinking I felt very stupid, and realized that I have of course ridden The Beast, more times than any other ride.( DB if we're talking about in one season though).

P.S. Interesting poll question, maybe Terpy has a future in polls....haahaha :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

As far as I know, Diamondback.

Weirdly enough, the second coaster that comes to mind is Wicked Twister at Cedar Point.. or Magnum XL-200. I don't have a count on either one, but WT is rarely more than a walk on, so my friends and I always take full advantage. And I just can't get enough of Maggie.

I'd have to say Adventure Express or Son of Beast... Adventure Express is a coaster I never miss. I don't know why. The other day I stopped in to get my paycheck and ride a few things. I hit Diamondback, Flight Deck, and Adventure Express and I was content.

Son of Beast on the other hand, I used to marathon it when it was walk on during the last part of the era of the loop, I'd say it is a close race between those two. Although, I did have a fascination with the twins at SFKK. We only got to visit there once. However, I got many many rides on the twins during that visit.

• Like 1

Thanks to my 4 years of living near CP, I can now say that the ride Ive ridden the most is defiantly the one and only Magnum XL 200. Ive visited the park at least once every year since 1999 and ridden that ride multiple, mulitple times a visit. Sometime in the past 4 years it passed Canobie Lake's Yankee Cannonball (my first coaster at age 2 and my favorite coaster at my home park for 8 years.)

Other rides lurking up near the top of my list are MF, BBW, and Lockness Monster.