A Grave Situation At Six Flags

...In past years, the weird folks at Six Flags have given us the opportunity to do gross things during Fright Fest such as eat live hissing kockroaches--all in the name of good fun (and fright), of course. This year, Six Flags Over Georgia will celebrate the spooky and the freaky by inviting guests to be buried alive. Yes, you read that correctly: BURIED ALIVE.

For an additional fee (and really, who wouldn't want to cough up some extra cash to be buried alive), Fright Fest visitors can participate in something called "The Last Ride." According to the park, gravediggers will toss participants into a hearse, drive them to the cemetery, throw them in a coffin, and shovel dirt on top of them. Oh, did I mention that there will be bugs inside the coffin? Talk about a once-in-a-lifetime experience.

Other Six Flags parks will offer different, and decidedly less outrageous, Fright Fest haunted mazes, shows, attractions, and events....

emphasis in the original, spelling of one word altered to avoid overzealous filter here

http://themeparks.about.com/b/2009/09/17/s...fright-fest.htm

That is a little...ummm...extreme if I get a say. I think it would be a neat experience. I would even consider doing it if it were at KI and there weren't bugs in the coffins. I'm a little worried about what will happen if someone has a panic attack. Will they have them hooked up to a heart monitor, live video feed, anything in order to see the occupant in the coffin at all times?

Yiiiikes! No Way,Man! You can count me out!... Hold on, Man. I don't go anywhere with the words 'scary', 'spooky', 'haunted' 'forbidden' or 'creepy'.. or even 'Haunt' in the name or hydroclonic, but that's for a whole different reason, man!...and I don't do things that being with ''fright'' either!