Photos Of Halloween Haunt Construction

Jasper

^^I think it mainly just depends on how easily you get freaked out. I'm more of a moderate person, I can get freaked out but not as easy as others. I personally think Haunt is probably the best time to go to Kings Island as I have alot of fun going through the park with the intention that something/someone could pop out at any second.

As far as being allowed into the park, you would be allowed. Kings Island holds no age limit for Halloween Haunt but remember it does have alot of adult theme and is intended for mature audiences only so really just know your limits is the best thing I think you can do.

Just imagine if a Jackson family member just happens to be at Kings Island, sees that and goes to GR...or worse, their attorney contacts Mr. Kinzel & Co.

Yep, too soon. It'd be like Columbine survivors' families visiting Kings Island and suddenly having a quiet lunch at a grill interrupted by a very ill advised shootem up show in Action Zone . . . a show that not long thereafter disappeared without a trace.

Hmmm. Messed up. Is that like bad? Cool? Etc.?

Terpy, of a certain age

Inappropriate. We left quickly after seening a few scenes.

That show was NOT intended for the younger folks.

after all there are signs posted that clearly state "...FOR MATURE AUDIANCE'S..." :rolleyes:

There's a lot of skinless stuff in the slaughter house, eh? How often do you think people will see that skeleton MJ and say, "Too soon!"?

I wouldn't think it would be up for too long before someone complains. Just like the Vick scene set up in a previous Haunt event.

I find it to be more of a tribute to him than an insult. Maybe him being on Death's List this year (along with Billy Mays and Bea Arthur) might be pushing it a bit far, but not the skeleton because it is based off the Thriller video, which is, no doubt, Halloween-themed.

Maybe him being on Death's List this year (along with Billy Mays and Bea Arthur) might be pushing it a bit far, but not the skeleton because it is based off the Thriller video, which is, no doubt, Halloween-themed.

Didn't they have Owen Wilson's name on Death's List the year he tried to commit suicide, but then it had an 'X' through it? That was funny but a bit cold. I had one of those "That's just not right" chuckles at it.

Maybe him being on Death's List this year (along with Billy Mays and Bea Arthur) might be pushing it a bit far, but not the skeleton because it is based off the Thriller video, which is, no doubt, Halloween-themed.

Didn't they have Owen Wilson's name on Death's List the year he tried to commit suicide, but then it had an 'X' through it? That was funny but a bit cold. I had one of those "That's just not right" chuckles at it.

Yeah, Owen Wilson's name was on it in 2007, but Death crossed it out and wrote "My Bad" next to it:

IMG_7271.jpg

*courtesy of KIExtreme.com.