Hard Rock Park mystery coaster?

Sometime last year I was reading a PTR of Hard Rock Park and they showed a photo of a Zierer Flitzer being built. I haven't seen a photo of it since, I haven't even heard anyone mention it. Anyone know what happened to it? It looks a lot like Racing at Jolly Rogers in Maryland. This coaster is the same colors and only operated there in 2007 than was removed. And I saw what I think is the same coaster at Hard Rock Park in 2008. What do you think?

http://www.rcdb.com/3911.htm?p=0

I have had a season pass to the park, both years it has been open and I don't remember anything like that coaster. The closest resemblence I can see would have been Maximum RPM, which is now called Round About. You ride in single cars around this track actually they are Mini Coopers. They also show pictures of the flat ride, London Cab Ride alot, and the cars are really tilted on it, are black and some of the blur photos I have seen of it, could make one think it might be a different kind of ride.

I seen the coaster in pictures. It is the Racing Coaster from Reithoffer Shows. It was actually in Lexington, NC for two weeks last year after leaving HRP. It didn't get setup but I rode it when I was little, and the Indy 500 coaster is set up at our fairgrounds this year.

http://www.reithoffershows.com/attractions...etail.asp?ID=64

So did they actually set this coaster up and use it in HRP because I do not remember it at all.

Guest rcfreak339

That ride was indeed at Hard Rock Park. The park got it at the last minute because they found out that only 2 out of their 5 coasters would operate opening day. It was temporary.