Haunt Attendance Roll Call 1st Night

hamoperator

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there opening night with my fiancee, sister and brother-in-law doing the RIP tour, and hopefully have a report finished on it before the weekend is out.

I'm really excited because we are Halloween fanatics and the Haunt is one of our favorite things to do in the world! There are some haunts that I've never been through, like CarnEvil and Club Blood that I'm curious to see. I might even go back through Tombstone Terror-tory. Might.

You should give Tombstone another try, We are really good this year.

thats different from normal how? O:) hahaha kidding! I'll be running around the entrance to Urgent Scare. Can't wait to scare Peanut ;)

The kids said "Bring it on" :_

I can't wait to scare Peanut too... and the funny thing is, you most likely don't know what I look like or who I am. But I've seen Peanut at the shows plenty of times to know who she is. Just listen for a strange voice saying "Peanut"... :lol:

I'll be in the one and only Tombstone TERROR-Tory. Toward the begenning.

Come on down, ya'll! Experience the REAL ghost town...you're wanted dead or alive! Rekon ya'll won't forget us soon...

ya'll best be visiting us at Tombstone-TerrorTory I'll be stationed around the second bridge!

Haha, I love reading everyone's responses. Everyone is so pumped! It's gonna make Haunt really fun for everyone! This will be my first haunt attending, on Saturday. I don't know what to expect, as I am trying to not read too much into the details of some of the mazes and attractions to surprise myself. See you all there!

this friday ill be in as a guest. dont know if ill do any of the haunt stuff... its up in the air... so roamers be on the look out for me and my girlfriend...

well not really cause no one knows who i am on here so oh well... unless a someone who is infected and a biker chick... you know me and you scare me

thats different from normal how? O:) hahaha kidding! I'll be running around the entrance to Urgent Scare. Can't wait to scare Peanut ;)

The kids said "Bring it on" :_

I can't wait to scare Peanut too... and the funny thing is, you most likely don't know what I look like or who I am. But I've seen Peanut at the shows plenty of times to know who she is. Just listen for a strange voice saying "Peanut"... :lol:

That will be cool for Peanut.

I will be there - would not miss it!!!

As for how busy is it - packed the first two weeks. Friday's then start to slow down a bit but Saturday's kind of stay busy until the last two weekends.

Meal on Wheels will be there!! My phone has been getting hit with messages of people telling me where they will be so I am all excited about all of it. Hope to see you all there - feel free to stop me and say hello!!!

I will do my best to hide from ringmaster!! Especially what he is allowed to do this year!!!

Come on down, ya'll! Experience the REAL ghost town...you're wanted dead or alive! Rekon ya'll won't forget us soon...

awesome!!!! Tombstone TERROR TORY is always my favorite one!!! I hear Scott is back as the host of the trains again!!! I have a few on the first bridge waiting to make sure I scream loudly lol. I am glad you are going to work it this year KI!!

As for how busy is it - packed the first two weeks. Friday's then start to slow down a bit but Saturday's kind of stay busy until the last two weekends.

Meal on Wheels will be there!! My phone has been getting hit with messages of people telling me where they will be so I am all excited about all of it. Hope to see you all there - feel free to stop me and say hello!!!

I will do my best to hide from ringmaster!! Especially what he is allowed to do this year!!!

I was wondering when you would show your face on here again! Just be warned... your favorite intimidating bouncer is now a butcher this year. So stop by Slaughter House, and we can process you to truly be a meal on wheels... :D

awesome!!!! Tombstone TERROR TORY is always my favorite one!!! I hear Scott is back as the host of the trains again!!! I have a few on the first bridge waiting to make sure I scream loudly lol. I am glad you are going to work it this year KI!!

Don't be forgetting about the second bridge :) that's where I will be looking for you tomorrow Karen !

Kinda like having every call out "Rachel" during run throughs? grrr... not cool btw :P but yeah, Slaughterhouse is gonna be a trip :) can't wait for you all to see it!!!

KAREN!!! I've already got plenty of the Urgent Scare victims ready to hit up a Meal on Wheels ;) bwhahaha can't wait to see you!

Well, I dont want to start a new topic, so I guess ill just ask in here, How crowded do you guys think it will be tomorrow?? I hope its not to crowded, and I really hope it doesnt rain.

actually if it rains right up until about 5 oclock thats the perfect time to go :) most ppl tend to skip the park but its perfect for the fog just clinging to the ground, short lines, and one heck of a great night!