Kings Island To Get A Starlight Experience?

Guest rcfreak339

Guest TombraiderTy

^Yet it continually tells us about theme park additions and changes months in advance, often becoming true... yes, it's sometimes wrong, but I find it to be accurate quite a bit.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those pics do not do justice to how nice it looks.

You are right, you have to be there to get the true experience. It brings you into a whole nother world at Cedar Point. Kind of a peaceful break from all of the record breaking scream machines, even if you are just passing through.

I like Starlight but I don't see it fitting in with KI. You guys already have the fountains and the tower. It looks amazing. I don't see why KI would need both. I don't doubt if it is true, but I don't think it is needed.

Personally I think it is needed, specifically in the gardens. During the months the gardens aren't used they are an area of the park that is very neglected. When I walked through it during the middle of the season there was trash in what I think was once the waterfall, collapsing fake rocks, graffiti, broken gates and fences, and just plain filth. I've only been to Cedar Point once.. and its clear that neglect is not something the park takes lightly, hopefully that will transfer onto the once beautiful gardens, and maybe a Starlight Experience may be just what the doctor ordered. Just my opinion though.

Guest TombraiderTy

It's sad to see areas like Rivertown get so much attention this year and watch the former Paramount Story fall apart...

img7041f.jpg

img7042v.jpg

img3941g.jpg

img3938a.jpg

img3940s.jpg

img7231j.jpg

^ I agree, why can't they work on other areas a little bit instead of focusing on one area? Tower Gardens should be called Tower Dump instead, cause that is NOT a garden. I don't see good landscape, I don't see beautiful fountains with refreshing water. I see run down plastic mountains with non working water falls, gross green water, faded brick path, overgrown bushes and foliage. I really hope we do get a Starlight Experience next year, mainly so the area will become nice again.

• 3 weeks later...