KI Fireworks

CP+KI Girl

I heard a rumor that they aren't going to be able to have them.

Did the Dippin' dots guy tell you that?

No,why?

:mellow:

*facepalm*

It's an inside joke. Anytime a crazy rumor (like Vortex sinking or Cedar Fair moving Dragster down to Kings Island) starts up people bring up the associate least likely to relay any inside information from the company...namely the guy who works at the Dippin Dots stand.

Another notable substitute is the Cabana Lady who works at Boomerang Bay.

No,why?

*facepalm*

It's an inside joke. Anytime a crazy rumor (like Vortex sinking or Cedar Fair moving Dragster down to Kings Island) starts up people bring up the associate least likely to relay any inside information from the company...namely the guy who works at the Dippin Dots stand.

Or the guy that is in the Firehawk line who always is spreading rumors

No,why?

*facepalm*

I claim the start of the Cabana Lady :) She told me that Disney might be KI and make the wave pool into Mickey Mouse ears. lol

From being at Kings Island for many nights for their firework display, and also at Cedar Fair during their laser show, the name of it escapes me right now. I have to say I favor the kind of setup that Cedar Point uses by far, it does have the fireworks, plus alot of other really cool features with the songs animations etc. Not to mention between the two if I have to choose over having Kings Island shutting down Beast or Cedar Point shutting down Wildcat/Iron Dragon I'll take CP too. Recently over the summer I was at Kings Dominion for a 10:00 close in August and they did not have fireworks or any end of the day kind of display, just a 'its 10 the park is closed' announcement.

I would really dislike if they used a large screen that would cover up the tower, or alter the already amazing view you can have on International Street, though what could be more unsightly then the screen would be the control room for the show itself. That would have to sit somewhere and on International Street I don't know where that could go with the fountains where they are.

I would really dislike if they used a large screen that would cover up the tower, or alter the already amazing view you can have on International Street, though what could be more unsightly then the screen would be the control room for the show itself.

I totally agree. :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
The City of Mason prohibits loud noises (read: fireworks) after 10PM, which is why there aren't any fireworks during the Haunt and why the 4th of July fireworks were at 10 instead of midnight.

There are fireworks at haunt. Just at ten

As you may or may not know I worked Haunt this year and only one night there were fireworks and that was on a very very busy Saturday.That was the only time I had seen the park shoot off fireworks during Haunt.