Cut Throat Cove and Slaughter House

CP+KI Girl

I liked Cut Throat. It was pretty cheesy but there were a few good scares in there and it was fun to walk through.

I wasn't a fan of Slaughterhouse. It's done up really really nice.. I mean it smells horrible throughout the whole thing. But there's a few rooms where it's totally fogged out and you can't find your way out. I guess that's supposed to be scary but to me it's just annoying when I'm running into different walls for 5 minutes with the scareactors yelling which way to go.

The word on the street is that KI had live pigs in Slaughterhouse during the day, but at the last minute they were told to take them out. Which resulted in a pretty foul odor.

And I agree that Slaughterhouse was way too foggy. I was with Tom and Angie and I could barely see Angie, even though she was within an arm's reach of me. But that was only the first half. The 2nd half of the haunt was pretty solid. Pretty gross, but pretty good. Didn't make it through cut throat cove.

• Like 1

The word on the street is that KI had live pigs in Slaughterhouse during the day, but at the last minute they were told to take them out. Which resulted in a pretty foul odor.

And I agree that Slaughterhouse was way too foggy. I was with Tom and Angie and I could barely see Angie, even though she was within an arm's reach of me. But that was only the first half. The 2nd half of the haunt was pretty solid. Pretty gross, but pretty good. Didn't make it through cut throat cove.

You, Tom and Angie came through? Darn, I'm just missing everyone as they come through. The only ones I saw were Ryan, Robbie, Karen, Peanut and keiko_coaster. And when I saw Peanut, I couldn't decide if it was her or not. By the time I decided it was, it was too late to say anything. :(

I am hoping that by the time I get to go through Slaughter House the maze kind of starts to smell hopefully a little bit better. Smells irritate my stomach and if I smeel it for too long it can make me really sick. That is a nice touch to add to the maze though I must admit. A stinky one, but good.

If you've ever drove through the country on one of thoes warm summer manure spreading nights, its really not as bad as everyone's making it out to be. and i went through when the animals were still there! but maybe its cuz i'm a country girl :P but again smells not quite as strong as yall are assuming... that and the rain and humidity doesn't really help dissipating the smell :P

You, Tom and Angie came through? Darn, I'm just missing everyone as they come through. The only ones I saw were Ryan, Robbie, Karen, Peanut and keiko_coaster. And when I saw Peanut, I couldn't decide if it was her or not. By the time I decided it was, it was too late to say anything. :(

Peanut has been through a few times, and we will make another pass through this Friday. On opening night we were in the 1st or second group to go into SH

The only ones I saw were Ryan, Robbie, Karen, Peanut and keiko_coaster. And when I saw Peanut, I couldn't decide if it was her or not. By the time I decided it was, it was too late to say anything. :(

Peanut has been through a few times, and we will make another pass through this Friday. On opening night we were in the 1st or second group to go into SH

I saw her on Saturday and said her name, but I don't know if she heard me. On Friday, it threw me off that you were in there so early.

^Well, that depends. On Friday I was in the butcher room (right after the freezer). Saturday I started there, but was moved to the kitchen a few hours into the night. Not sure where I'll be next. But if you see a crazed butcher wearing a black and white checkered doo-rag on his head, offering you a free sample of some nicely roasted meat... :D